Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Book Looks at Jeff Horn, Jessie Vargas, Smith as Options

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Jessie Vargas is the best option.
    I don't think it'll be Vargas though..
    I don't think Brook will wanna cut back down to Welterweight for a fight against Vargas. I think he makes more money fighting Horn or Smith without Brook having to cut down so much weight...
    Plus I think Brook vs Smith is the best fight to be made involving Brook...

Comment

Liam Smith and Jeff Horn are tough fights for Kell Brook,, I see him taking the easier route making Jessie Vargas move up to 154.
      I want to see Brook face Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        Hurd is lined up to fight J-Roc next in March / April

I’m pretty sure it’s already been confirmed just setting up the date / venue to make it official
        Oh OK. Brook should try and get Harrison or Munguia next then.

Comment

Let’s be fair about this, he WASNT being beaten by Errol spence prior to the stoppage, FACT.
          Errol spence is an excellent (as far as we can see at this point) but, he has moved away from a rematch WHICH kell has said he would do in the US.
          he deserves the rematch end of but spence had to work for at
          East some luck in that fight and a detached retina isn’t a display of either superior skill or genuine knockout sooooooooooo, fight kell again.

Comment

Why should Brook fight Horn or Smith? Better make 147 and fight Vargas who is more relevant at 147 than other 2 guys at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmcguire View Post
              All Pacquiao leftovers? And yes, I do think pacquiao won more rounds than Horn. This makes a Pacquiao-Brook matchup intruiging. Why not?
              No no no.....Manny is 40....He need to be more careful abour selection of opponents.

Comment

I hope he doesn't face Vargas unless he makes him move up to 154.
                brook is wasting his time fighting at 147-151, just make a decision on your weight and fight at 154 FFS, I'm a big fan of Brook but he's getting really annoying now

Comment

Fight Horn and then fight Crawford, when he beats Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    I like this fight for Brook. Harrison is the weakest belt holder. And beating him would likely entice Spence to move up and rematch Kell at some point this year.
                    It's an OK fight for Brook, quite risky imo with Harrison's style and length.

I remember TH being talked about as KBs intro to 154 previously. If he wants to put his belt on the line vs Brook, I think both should jump at it.

Comment

I got Brook beating those guys

Comment

Working...
                      X