Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps Lawyer Just Admitted To Campaign Collusion With Russians.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
    Gullible is believing Trump and his associates have done no wrong.

You're the ones who are gullible enough to be susceptible to Russian troll factory bots.......

Gullible is thinking Hillary wasn't and isn't at least ten times worse.

That's aside from the liberal poison she pushes.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      I have a thread on that.... pizzagate thread i made has all the info

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=730266

the info on the pedo symbols and language can easily by found on fbi free data bases
      Tell me exactly what that phrase means and the evidence to back up what you say. You specifically posted that phrase so I want to know what it means.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        Gullible is believing Trump and his associates have done no wrong.

You're the ones who are gullible enough to be susceptible to Russian troll factory bots.......

no.....

I believe in FACTS...

something that hasn't been showed in 2 freakin years....

just L O L

all this video showed was "bots/trolls" were trying to "influence" the election......

how exactly was the election "influenced"?

you are basically saying that some "bots" or "trolls" influenced the election by "changing peoples minds to vote for trump"?

cuz thats whats understood from the video you provided.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Tell me exactly what that phrase means and the evidence to back up what you say. You specifically posted that phrase so I want to know what it means.
          Im not doing that all over again when its in the thread link that I provided stop being lazy

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            What's even more crazy is that it's been shown the Hillary campaign literally paid Russian sources for dirt on Trump via the Steele dossier.

And not a word about that from these rabid superfans screaming about Russian collusion.

Go! Team! Go!
            i like how this constantly gets ignored in almost every thread Ive seen it posted.

Comment

no.....

I believe in FACTS...

something that hasn't been showed in 2 freakin years....

just L O L

all this video showed was "bots/trolls" were trying to "influence" the election......

how exactly was the election "influenced"?

you are basically saying that some "bots" or "trolls" influenced the election by "changing peoples minds to vote for trump"?

cuz thats whats understood from the video you provided.

LOL!!!!

Whatever you believe, facts are facts and there was collusion......

Even Trump's own lawyer can't deny it now.....

Comment

i like how this constantly gets ignored in almost every thread Ive seen it posted.
                Yup.

That's why I love posting it.

Comment

Im not doing that all over again when its in the thread link that I provided stop being lazy
                  Doing all what? I'm asking for the one specific phrase that popped in your head. It's only one phrase and since that was the one that popped in your head you should already know the answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Doing all what? I'm asking for the one specific phrase that popped in your head. It's only one phrase and since that was the one that popped in your head you should already know the answer.
                    He gave you the link.

Go check it out and quit gumming up the forum trying to rack up Gotcha! points.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      True, except maybe the last part.

I dont know about Colbert's ratings, but last I checked Fox News was beating the heck out of CNN in the ratings.

And yes, it was stunning to see the FBI working with a campaign who was paying Russian sources.

And on top of that, they were lying to a FISA court in order to get FISA warrants on American citizens.

Warrants that came up with nothing.

When a friggin FISA warrant comes up empty, that means there wasnt ever anything to be found.

the last 50k payment was made directly by the FBI

#collusion

Comment

Working...
                      X