No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaub: Mayweather Fight Was Fake, Nasukawa a Bad Actor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Why would it be shocking or a fix for him to ko a 122 guy who never boxed then??
    Read my post. I asked for specific evidence of Floyd having been a "murderous" puncher at one point.

He was never that obviously.. He's always had good power, but nothing crazy. Definitely never "murderous."

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      Read my post. I asked for specific evidence of Floyd having been a "murderous" puncher at one point.

He was never that obviously.. He's always had good power, but nothing crazy. Definitely never "murderous."
      Obviously he hits hard enough to end fights as you see

Comment

This makes Floyd look like a complete fool to the MMA people. Hilarious. Brendan Schaub and people like Joe Rogan are treated like divine oracles in that community.
        How does it make him look like a fool??? and you really think he cares what some MMA people think?

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
          Here is my question:
          If this was fake, how does Nasukawa benefit?
          He was suppose to be the next big thing in Japanese Combat sports,how is a 1 round destruction by a 40 year beneficial?

If it was staged wouldn’t it been better to last till the 3rd round?
          Lol good points.

What exactly would be the point of fixing this fight?

Whats the endgame of a fixed KO1 exhibition fight that didn't even have a betting line to cash in on it in the most obvious of ways to cash in on a fixed fight?

Comment

Who is this schlub

Comment

How does it make him look like a fool??? and you really think he cares what some MMA people think?
              Because it makes him look like a *****ing fool. That's why goddamnit. The fight was a mockery. You confused?

I know you aren't the least bit objective. I have little patience for that.

Does Floyd care what people think of him - MMA or otherwise? 1000% he does. The guy wept like a baby at the post fight press conference for Baldomir.. Tried to bribe members of the media with watches because people were saying mean things about him. Floyd is incredibly sensitive.

Comment

Obviously he hits hard enough to end fights as you see
                With the right target yes.

Comment

I've never seen a person fall then jump back and fall like he did. Why people are ignoring this shocks me.

Comment

At first I thought it couldn't be staged purely because why would you need to stage a fight against someone half your size?

Looking back, it is possible that it was staged. In particular, the first knockdown looked suspicious. A lot of excessive flailing from Nasukawa for what seemed like a glancing shot. Then again maybe that's just what happens when you match a bantamweight against a welterweight.

Comment

Because it makes him look like a *****ing fool. That's why goddamnit. The fight was a mockery. You confused?

I know you aren't the least bit objective. I have little patience for that.

Does Floyd care what people think of him - MMA or otherwise? 1000% he does. The guy wept like a baby at the post fight press conference for Baldomir.. Tried to bribe members of the media with watches because people were saying mean things about him. Floyd is incredibly sensitive.
                      Floyd isnt the 1st boxer to fight exhibitions man...so why does it make him look like a fool to fight an exhibition?

Comment

Working...
                      X