Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Warns Joshua: I'm No Backup Dancer, I Won't Wait For You

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte says he won't wait 2-3 years. How about 1 month? With April date already booked, Hearn won't delay the opponent selection for Joshua more than that.

If the fight doesn't come off, I'd love to see Whyte vs Usyk... I hope Whyte is confident enough to take that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The same number will buy it at 5am as opposed to 8pm?
      They'll probably start it early in America,
      but yeah, they'll buy it, and the Brits will love it.
      They'll be drinking Boddington's & singing 'Sweet Caroline' in their union jack PJ's. With the trap-door bottom. They have no shame.

Comment

Whyte is earning his spot, but he is still a deplorable turd of a man.

Comment

Originally posted by observer View Post
          Whyte says he won't wait 2-3 years. How about 1 month? With April date already booked, Hearn won't delay the opponent selection for Joshua more than that.

If the fight doesn't come off, I'd love to see Whyte vs Usyk... I hope Whyte is confident enough to take that fight.
          Usyk wouldn't be strong enough for Whyte. Whyte not the smartest guy at times but he's self managed and will only lose to Joshua. I believe he would land that left hook on Wilder and knock him out , he knows it to .

Comment

All roads lead to AJ in the division. What thing is Whyte going to do? Create his own belt?

Comment

So what else you gonna do then?

Comment

Whyte becomes WBO mandatory next month which is due September. If AJ does Wilder next over a 2 fight deal, he will have to vacate WBO leaving Whyte and Jennings to fight for it.

Comment

I don't really understand what he's trying to say.
                  Of course if AJ gets a Wilder fight you ain't gonna just sit around and wait for that fight to finish.
                  It's really not your decision Whyte.
                  You will do whatever AJ decides to do and theirs no other choice for you.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                    So what else you gonna do then?

Would get at least 50% of a PPV with Usyk or Miller.

He could also fight Fury if Wilder fights Breazeale instead.

Comment

Maybe Whyte will find enough courage to fight Ortiz now?

I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X