Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Reminder to Joshua fans - Stop Hiding.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Yes the OP missed his short bus alright. Lol
    Ok ,just make sure your not late for yours sweetie.

Comment

Craw back to your hole you ****ty ****ty.
      You are irrelevant now.
      Go tell the NBA fans about boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
        So instead of coming up with up with an argument to use against the op you insult his intelligence , you must be the smartest guy ever .
        One doesn't need an argument in a troll thread does it ? The OP is a troll or he's just plain dumb , I haven't figured it out yet, maybe he's both ? A Dumb Troll Lol

Either way if you think I need to insult his intelligence , you didn't read his post bc he's done that already to himself as he always does nor does one need to be the smartest guy to out wit a dimwit !
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-22-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

They had a rematch clause in their contract , I believe the people calling this a duck are ******ed.
          I don't have a problem with the rematch at all. I just find it hilarious how Wilder fans did a total 180 and now it's not about getting all the belts and becoming undisputed, it's about making smart business moves Worst, most hypocritical fanbase, bar none.

Comment

One doesn't need an argument in a troll thread does it ? The OP is a troll or he's just plain dumb , I haven't figured it out yet, maybe he's both ? Lol

Either way if you think I need to insult his intelligence , you didn't read his post bc he's done that already to himself as he always does !
            Listen if gonna call someone dumb the best way to do it is to use their words against them , not just straight insulting them , while also saying you didn't read their post .

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              I don't have a problem with the rematch at all. I just find it hilarious how Wilder fans did a total 180 and now it's not about getting all the belts and becoming undisputed, it's about making smart business moves Worst, most hypocritical fanbase, bar none.
              They're hypocrits on both sides and the Joshua fanboys can be just as bad like the ones bad mouthing wilder just for fulfilling his contract terms and calling it a duck .

Comment

Listen if gonna call someone dumb the best way to do it is to use their words against them , not just straight insulting them , while also saying you didn't read their post .
                I don't have to use anything , like I said posters like the OP do it on their own, it requires little effort on my part. I f you can't figure out why he's dumb then you're probably riding the same short bus he is...lol

P.S Wilder has no contractual obligations to rematch Fury now ! SMH

Comment

They're hypocrits on both sides and the Joshua fanboys can be just as bad like the ones bad mouthing wilder just for fulfilling his contract terms and calling it a duck .
                  No doubt about that.

I'm of an opinion that neither Wilder or Joshua wanted this fight to happen. If you watched and read the interviews from both sides thruought this entire saga, have some common sense and are not emotionally attached or have a nationalistic/racial bias towards the fighters (like 95% of fans do, especially those who say they don't) it's pretty clear that 'the negotiations' were and are nothing but posturing from both sides.

Comment

I don't have to use anything , like I said posters like the OP do it on their own, it requires little effort on my part. I f you can't figure out why he's dumb then you're probably riding the same short bus he is...lol

P.S Wilder has no contractual obligations to rematch Fury now ! SMH
                    You feeling okay ****** are your handlers giving you a hard time .

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      No doubt about that.

I'm of an opinion that neither Wilder or Joshua wanted this fight to happen. If you watched and read the interviews from both sides thruought this entire saga, have some common sense and are not emotionally attached or have a nationalistic/racial bias towards the fighters (like 95% of fans do, especially those who say they don't) it's pretty clear that 'the negotiations' were and are nothing but posturing from both sides.
                      I'm on neither side as well , I just want them to fight already .

Comment

Working...
                      X