Collapse
No announcement yet.

26 Million watched Canelo Fielding in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course. Canelo is must see ty for a Mexican boxing fan. What great performance.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
      disappointed in mexico, i thought they only showed up for clean fighters

once a cheater, always a cheater!
      So hopefully England boycotts fury and bjs fights right?

Comment

For comparison NFL is King in the US draws the biggest ratings on tv and Sunday Night Football just drew 18M viewer's this weekend. And those are monster numbers here. For 2018 the highest viewed NFL game on any network drew 23M viewer's. Canelo got more then that many people to watch him fight Rocky Fielding lol

Comment

This means very little unless the television rights were bought for about 32 million.(no way)

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            This means very little unless the television rights were bought for about 32 million.(no way)
            it means mexicans love boxing like no other country...
            and they also love watching canelo fight even know some of them hate on him also...

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
              nobody gives a shiiiit about those poor ass mexican peasants you fuking rube. you got your tongue so far up clenelo and gbp asses its disgusting.
              Lolx..... What a pervert.
              Hahahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                it means mexicans love boxing like no other country...
                and they also love watching canelo fight even know some of them hate on him also...
                That's fine and all, but how do you suppose Canelo got paid his 32 million for this fight if very little people paid for DAZN?

Comment

That's fine and all, but how do you suppose Canelo got paid his 32 million for this fight if very little people paid for DAZN?
                  no one expected a fielding fight to generate 32 million, this fight was actually free, canelo got that contract for one reason only, to help build the brand, you dont do that with one fight, they know is going to take time and they also need to do more on promotion.. by the end of the contract if DAZN isnt an established brand then we can all agree it was a failure...
                  is like pbc, they are putting millions and none of their fighters generate money but they are trying to establish as a boxing brand... time will tell..

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    no one expected a fielding fight to generate 32 million, this fight was actually free, canelo got that contract for one reason only, to help build the brand, you dont do that with one fight, they know is going to take time and they also need to do more on promotion.. by the end of the contract if DAZN isnt an established brand then we can all agree it was a failure...
                    is like pbc, they are putting millions and none of their fighters generate money but they are trying to establish as a boxing brand... time will tell..
                    I get it, you got Mexican roots and you're a fan and all but they won't ever see near enough out of Canelo to make any money off him. DAZN will be long done before that contract is fulfilled.

And news flash, your hero is a ped cheater.

Comment

I get it, you got Mexican roots and you're a fan and all but they won't ever see near enough out of Canelo to make any money off him. DAZN will be long done before that contract is fulfilled.

And news flash, your hero is a ped cheater.
                      again, i dont really think they contracted canelo to make money out of him, they are trying to build a brand and if they do then the canelo effect will continue to pay dividends long after the contract expires..
                      and of course there is a risk of failure, as a new brand you should be willing to run that risk...
                      honestly i can care less if it fails or not, most of the times i get to watch the fights while im in mexico(mostly festive weekends) so i get em for free... real boxing fans should be happy that they dont have to pay $100 for a ppv anymore... but haters will always hate, so it is what it is..

Comment

Working...
                      X