Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaires biggest mistake was leaving Victor Conte, he was a monster with him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonito fell in love with his power but He should have tweaked up his game as he moved up in weight. He failed to do that.

I always felt that he should have used his jabs more and be more cerebral.

I followed his career before the Darchinyan upset and he was definitely more of a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      Outide the ring his biggest mistake was fighting with his promoter and losing out on money fights during prime years.

Inside the ring, his biggest mistake was fighting Rigo. A fight he could have easily avoided by saying what all other fighters do (he brought nothing tonthr table, he is a bside etc etc) Up to that point he was ranked number 5 in the p4p lists and was a prime time fighter.
      I don't know bro if he didnt stand up to Arscum like he did he wouldn't be getting paid big money.

Arscum was paying him like 100K for fights and then after he stood up to TR they started paying him like 750K per fight. Id rather stand up to TR and make 7 times more then not.

I dont know how anyone can defend TR they clearly pay the least and take the most from a fighters pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        I asked Conte that 4 years ago when he was being a hypocrite about Ariza parting with Robert Garcia's gym. He was demanding journalist to investigate why they stopped working together, but he refused to comment when he stopped working with nonito.

https://twitter.com/EdwinAA/status/486182193379545089
        LMAO what a shady BS answer. I dont know how anyone can trust this convict.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          It was very strange Nonito basically resurrected Conte career.

They were pretty close and then just fell out and never spoke to each other again
          I would say this is true. I remember Jim Lampley giving Conte his own segment before the big Montiel fight and the whole thing was pretty much a commercial of how VC came clean and turned his life around.

After that big KO win over Montiel I think everyone was begging VC for his "services" even UFC fighters and non-fighter athletes.

Comment

Maybe Conte left because of Rachel Donaire? Annoying ass Rachel Donaire is one of those wives who gets too involved in their man’s career. She has Nonito whooped ..

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              I would say this is true. I remember Jim Lampley giving Conte his own segment before the big Montiel fight and the whole thing was pretty much a commercial of how VC came clean and turned his life around.

After that big KO win over Montiel I think everyone was begging VC for his "services" even UFC fighters and non-fighter athletes.
              Lol.
              They all wanted the magical shakes.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                Lol.
                They all wanted the magical shakes.
                But this is what I dont get bro, what qualifies VC to do what he does in the first place? Like he's not a doctor or scientist right? Is he a chemist? Nutritionist? Like he didnt even go to college for any of these things right?

He just one day started making these "shakes" out of no where and they started giving athletes rave results?

Comment

But this is what I dont get bro, what qualifies VC to do what he does in the first place? Like he's not a doctor or scientist right? Is he a chemist? Nutritionist? Like he didnt even go to college for any of these things right?

He just one day started making these "shakes" out of no where and they started giving athletes rave results?
                  I know right.
                  He has been getting results though and that's all that matters I suppose.
                  It would be interesting to ask him what his title should be.
                  Nutritionists, health trainer, The Magic Man

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    I know right.
                    He has been getting results though and that's all that matters I suppose.
                    It would be interesting to ask him what his title should be.
                    Nutritionists, health trainer, The Magic Man
                    I remember one of my friends hung out with him after one of the UFC fights and he was actually really cool. It was the one where Anderson Silva KO'd that other Brazilian dude with like a Karate Kid kick. VC was really nice and bought like everyone drinks that night. So my friend follows him on social media after that. Then asked him this same thing we are talking about like hey how did you go from like rockstar to this? not like disrespecting him or calling him out or whatever just wondering like did he study chemistry in his spare time or whatever and VC ended up blocking him on social media lol.

So my friend was like WTF you were cool enough to buy me drinks after the fights and hang out with us then you block us on social media for asking how he ended up as successful as he did?

Comment

I remember one of my friends hung out with him after one of the UFC fights and he was actually really cool. It was the one where Anderson Silva KO'd that other Brazilian dude with like a Karate Kid kick. VC was really nice and bought like everyone drinks that night. So my friend follows him on social media after that. Then asked him this same thing we are talking about like hey how did you go from like rockstar to this? not like disrespecting him or calling him out or whatever just wondering like did he study chemistry in his spare time or whatever and VC ended up blocking him on social media lol.

So my friend was like WTF you were cool enough to buy me drinks after the fights and hang out with us then you block us on social media for asking how he ended up as successful as he did?
                      Lol.
                      Sounds like a cool dude if ya don't ask him his secret but once you do it's to hell with you.
                      Definitely something shady about him.
                      What you wrote their just made up my mind about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X