Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any offers sent to Golovkin made by Showtime/PBC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
    One of the realist post. This is why I cant stand these broke peasants.

Why isn't Mr. Flop fighting Charlo??? What's the excuse? He wants that 3rd fight with The King, then get back in line.
    GGG doesn't need to waste time making Charlo relevant in order to fight Canelo again. GGG is Canelo's biggest payday. Charlo isn't going to stop the fight if that's the fight these guys want.

Charlo needs to step up his opposition. ****er is only headlining a card for the first time in his career at the end of December. Its easy to call out the best and say you're being ducked when you're an undercard fighter fighting one legged men. Willie Monroe, a guy who GGG beat into submission years ago is Charlo's best opponent in 3 fights at middleweight. Make lions only a real thing and maybe he'll get a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      i know it hurts the gggroupies to admit and see golovkin for what he is/was....but its the truth

he spent years doing this

-trying to get lil floyd to fight him
      Everyone was trying to do that.
      -trying to get lil cotto to fight him
      Little Cotto shouldn't have won a belt in GGG's division if he didn't want that work.

-sniffing canelos panties for years
      Got the fight with Canelo 2x biiiitchaaassssss
      -fighting C/B level MWs with no skills like lemieux, geale, stevens etc
      -running around yelling 154-168
      Better opposition than Charlo. Had pursued deals with Foch and JCC Jr but both flaked.

-fighting WW kell brook whom golovkin fans insisted "would never fight at WW again after this fight because hes sooooo big"...yet hes still fighting at WW
      Actually Kell would only go back to 147 because he's thirsting after Khan. Hasn't had a fight at 147 since the Spence fight. Lying $h!t.

-fight lara when lara was a much better option than guys he was fighting
      Lara was busy fighting D level fighters at 154. He didn't want GGG.

-fight ward at 168 when golovkin had no signature win
      Ward hadn't made 168 since 2013. Had plenty of good options at that weight class (James DeGeale, Badou Jack, Lucien Bute, the Dirrell Brothers) if making 168 wasn't an issue. He chose to move up. I guess 168 was harder to make than he admitted.

Comment

when lara was brought up loeffler said he brings no fans or money...and abel said "tell him to get in line at 160"

even though rosado had 0 wins at 160...brook had none....lara was asked to get in line even though he was ranked #1 at 154 and had headlined several cards on premium networks and was more known than monroe, wade, stevens, geale etc....

decubas was just playing nice...i honestly wouldnt be suprised if loeffler gave him some hush money to go away and be quiet.....lara kept saying hed take that fight over and over if they would just call him

golovkins people got asked about lara and they rebuffed him hard and never considered fighting him...they only put that stuff out there about talking to laras people after they receiving a questions about why they werent fighting him
        Lara didn't want that work. He was content to fight the Ishe Smith's and Yuri Foreman's of the world. Serves him right that he lost to Hurd if he's going to fight one softy after another. Ya Hurd!!!!

Comment

lolol

school me? haahahah

wait..154-168???? when have we seen lil g fight at 154? or 168? lolol....thats a pipe dream and a bunch of talk that weve never seen in action
          Once again, I said he's a better draw than any of them. Hurd has already mentioned moving up at some point and since he's a 154lber that's why it was mentioned. GGG may decide at some point to move up to 168 based upon the rumors of him fighting Callum Smith. Hence why that division was mentioned. GGG is a better draw than any of the fools PBC/Showtime have in those divisions. Follow along dummy.

hes worthless to showtime because the cost will outweigh the fights that can be made with the showtime guys.......and we dont even know if hed fight lara or showtime
          He's not worthless to showtime. He's worth ratings and butts in seats the people they have in those divisions haven't shown they can draw. They are worthless to him for that reason.
          Heres what we do know about lara and charlo....loeffler and abel BOTH dismissed BOTH of those guys as opponents saying they brought no fans or money.....
          They don't.
          so why would showtime, logically, want to throw big money at golovkin to put him with two guys that bring no money or fans???
          The idea is that Showtime should have the ability to build up those fights. But GGG's side either thinks they aren't capable of being built up or isn't willing to wait for them to be built up.
          can u answer that fgt? i doubt you can without admitting ur an idiot or changing the subject
          You're the one changing the subject biiiitchassss

showtime doesnt even want golovkin...
          Yes they do. They just can't compete for his services.
          hes old and he dont wanna fight charlo....his fans even cried "What has charlo ever done to earn a shot"...
          What has Charlo done to earn a shot. Mothertrucker is an undercard fighter demanding a high profile fight against a guy who co-headlined 2 million plus selling ppvs in a row. Charlo is only headlining his first card because he won a coin flip with his brother too. Not because he's earned it or he's fighting the better opposition. If the coin bounces the other way he's still an undercard fighter.
          .which is funny cause we were asking the same quesiton about golovkin for awhile......
          Because you guys are dumba$$es who hype up guys who have done nothing.

Comment

no i dont know it....i mean....i can see a case for either guy and the draw....theres no way golovkin definitively won that fight.....

and he def didnt win the second one....looked pretty clear to be canelo outclassed him

but that doesnt matter really

look at golovkins fans wondering why showtime pbc arent interested...out here talking about "theres tons of good fights for him there lara, hurd. charlos etc"

yet golovkin had several chances to try to make a fight with lara over the last few years.....yet he chose less credible/notable opponents......when jermall has been brought up in regards to golovkin both loeffler and abel dismiss him "he brings no money...who has he beat"

yet these clowns wonder why showtime has little interest.......golovkins team has dismissed both jermall recently and lara in years past....yet now somehow they are supposed to be viable ? golovkin fans are such clowns man
            Pretty well said.
            I'm a fan of GGG just not a nutt hugger. I think GGG is a very good boxer but started his career a little late and has only been in 2 high profile fights avoiding many others.
            But times he stepped up though in my opinion he lost. I still think Jacobs beat him.
            GGG fans remind me of Manny fans.
            They don't seem to have any common sense. And fact is Canelo didn't lose to GGG at all but he did beat GGG.
            That's on official record. LOL.
            In the first fight at worse there was no way to give GGG the fight because Canelo clearly won rounds 1-3 and 10-12. The in between rounds Canelo could have stolen a round there to as GGG did not have true ring generalship. He didn't have effective aggression because he missed most his punches and others were blocked. He only landed around 3 good clean shots in the whole fight.
            I love how people say GGG did this and that but the fact remains he truly didn't.
            I think GGG beats anybody at middleweight but Canelo.
            GGG needs a defining win against top competition. Even a Charlo victory really wouldn't be one because who has Charlo beat to be considered a top elite fighter.
            Thing with these haters to is Canelo's resume is probably better then any current champion in any division but for them Canelo must beat Charlo who has beat who?
            Beat Jacobs but when he does they will say Jacobs has no chin. Andrade will be who has he beat!
            If Canelo jumps to heavyweight and beats AJ they would then say he needs to face Thor or God for that matter.
            It's truly pathetic. Some of these people need to seriously grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
              Ur ****in crazy if you think G lost that first fight. FACT, it was a draw, no matter what canelo ****bois state
              Fact is Canelo made a fool of GGG and his fans twice.
              First time his fans said Canelo was to small and didn't think Canelo was that good. Well he straight up schooled GGG in defense. He had the cleaner harder shots all night and it was a draw without question. But if I had to lean to one side I would have gave the fight to Canelo.
              In the second fight Canelo did what the begged him to do. He did it and bullied the bully. He beat GGG at his own game and made GGG back peddle all night.
              So that is Canelo didn't lose **** but he clearly won. Those are the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                Fact is Canelo made a fool of GGG and his fans twice.
                First time his fans said Canelo was to small and didn't think Canelo was that good. Well he straight up schooled GGG in defense. He had the cleaner harder shots all night and it was a draw without question. But if I had to lean to one side I would have gave the fight to Canelo.
                In the second fight Canelo did what the begged him to do. He did it and bullied the bully. He beat GGG at his own game and made GGG back peddle all night.
                So that is Canelo didn't lose **** but he clearly won. Those are the facts.
                Your reality is in your own head, fortunately, real analysts disagree with your biased opinion of the first fight. Alvarez did NOT beat tge champ in the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                  Your reality is in your own head, fortunately, real analysts disagree with your biased opinion of the first fight. Alvarez did NOT beat tge champ in the first fight
                  Not just my opinion but the opinion of many.
                  And the fact remains he clearly didn't lose! That's on paper!
                  Just as you think different your entitled to your opinion as am I.

Comment

Working...
                  X