Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: I Wish Charlo Well, With a Guy GGG KO'd 3 Years Ago!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Golovkin is king he can do as he pleases those haters that don’t like it can keep hating y’all aren’t paying his billls so he could give a phuck
    Triple L is not even in the Queen level....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Loeffler shamelessly ducking Charlo. GGG is businessman, not idol of boxing.
      triple L isn't even a businessman, he is a straight up b!tch. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Usetoloveboxing View Post
        Your exactly right. GGG doesn't have many fights left, and he definitely is showing his age. A lot people on here dont think Charlos for real, but I dont see anybody wanting to fight him. I'm not going to say anybody is ducking him, but i dont see anybody but Jacob's mentioning his name.
        AND Jacobs has a chance to fight him before he lets hearn tie him in dazn so let's see if Jacobs REALLY wants to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
          Until Charlo wins a belt and becomes more well known Charlo brings none to the table for canelo r GGG why take medium to high risk for no reward u could make the same fighting other guys n atleast Jacobs n Andrade have belts so same money more reward
          You can't avoid the mandatory forever.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            Anyone who knows anything about boxing knows that botch charlo lesbians are nothing but bums fighting bigger bums. The only people supporting these clowns are skinny jeans wearin kids from middle class suburbs thinkin they're "hood"
            You have it ass backwards. The skinny jean dudes don't come from the hood genius, they come from your neck of the woods & they all support Triple L.

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              You're on point! We can't ***** on GGG, and praise Canelo! One of them need to fight Charlo ASAP! Canelo has an "out" because he can fight unifications, instead of Charlo! GGG will probably look to get a title from Brant, Jacobs, or Andrade, instead of fighting Charlo to become Canelo's mandatory! It's not a "duck," but it's definitely a SWERVE! Hopefully Charlo fights Jacobs or Andrade! Maybe after he has a title, GGG or Canelo will give him (Charlo) a shot!
              I doubt Triple L would fight Jacobs & I'm sure he won't fight Andrade or Jermall. Brant is a choice for them but I think Murata is in the lead after a loss to get the Triple L fight....LMMFAO!

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Before the GGG/Canelo rematch, the WBC president issued an order saying that the winner had to fight Charlo next.

After Canelo got the win, Sulaiman backtracked to appease Canelo and put the pressure on GGG by ordering him to fight Charlo instead.

GGG and Loeffler have every right to be pissed off with the WBC for pulling a trick like that.

Loeffler is Golovkin's promoter, not Charlo's. It's not his job to be worry and be sensitive about Jermall Charlo's image. Charlo's team should be looking after Charlo's interest and reputation, instead of sitting on their backsides doing nothing, as per usual.
                Triple L is wuss for ducking Jermall. #Lions Only

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  I doubt Triple L would fight Jacobs & I'm sure he won't fight Andrade or Jermall. Brant is a choice for them but I think Murata is in the lead after a loss to get the Triple L fight....LMMFAO!

I can't see GGG fighting Murata after that beat down he got from Brant! We know he's not fighting Charlo, because his promoter has already said so! It's going to be Jacobs, Saunders, or Andrade! Time will tell! Jacobs vs. Charlo! It's Time! Make It Happen!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    What annoys me is that when GGG was the WBC champion I was reading literally thousands of comments here per week from clowns demanding that he should "stop ducking and fight his mando"

Different story now innit. The WBC champion can fight whoever he likes and GGG is still a duck for not fighting Charlo ... even though he isn't the WBC champion any more and Charlo isn't even trying to fight him!
                    Bullshet! You dudes were PROTECTING Triple L! I was pretty much the only one saying he should fight Jermall! Ya'll were on Jermall don't deserve it type shet & NOW that Nelo is the Champion you cowards are pushing hard for Nelo to fight Jermall cuz ALL of the SUDDEN Jermall deserves it now! FOH! Triple L has the WEAKEST fan base in boxing history! LMMFAO! Nelo can fight Mall after Jermall K.O.'s Triple Flop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rawdogg69 View Post
                      ggg vs andrade...andrade gets beat the fuk up.
                      No he wouldn't that's why Triple L won't fight him cuz Triple L is a wuss.

Jermall vs golovkin!!

Comment

Working...
                      X