Collapse
No announcement yet.

KSI v Logan, huge buys & revenu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t hate on that or the fact they actually got in the ring most youtubers would never have the balls

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Its funny how promoters are clueless just copy these youtube stars they have zero talent but knew you can make money off well edited videos direted toward teens, if boxing promoters would build up some young fighters like Gervonta Davis or Ryan Garcia on youtube put them a channel like KSI and the Paul bros and film them 3 episodes a week they would gain a youth fan base and then charge a good fee on youtube ppv thats money in the bank and they could fight 3 times a year and make 20 million total off that.

The fights were very good too, nobody on that card came to lay down they showed more will than a lot of pro boxers so you know they gave the fans their moneys worth and only 10 bucks? thats a deal

Thats a lot of money for these guys

This youtube boxing cards are fun to watch too, at least they settling their beefs as men and not being *****es or using guns.

Don't forget these guys make millions off their youtube as well this fight was highly searched so I wouldn't doubt they made 10 million this month alone from the build up off their youtube.

it's not gonna work for a professional fighter. in order to get a good following you need to be active on there dropping videos 2-3 a week. these youtubers fans are paying not to watch the skills of these guys but they're paying because they're a fan of them.

Comment

Congrats to them! Easy to Promote when both have MASSIVE Social Media and Youtube Followings

Comment

Good stuff! Bring on the rematch!

Comment

Potential threat to “regular” boxing as all the young future fans think this is how it must be done!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              it's not gonna work for a professional fighter. in order to get a good following you need to be active on there dropping videos 2-3 a week. these youtubers fans are paying not to watch the skills of these guys but they're paying because they're a fan of them.
              Some of these boxers drop social media vids daily

Comment

It's a completely different audience and product TBH.

The whole event was interesting though, i found the commentary hilarious, completely clueless!

It was kind of like these E Sports events where thousands of kids turn up at a stadium to watch you tubers compete in video games...really weird.

So I can't really see a crossover into real boxing, but its very lucrative for the millennial $$$.

I got a free stream btw.

Comment

Working...
                X