No announcement yet.

Golden Boy planning Lucas Matthysse v Adrien Broner On Lemieux/Cotto Dec 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
    I think a lot of people are counting Broner out here. I love Lucas but I also question his belief in himself at the high level of boxing. Lucas doesn't maul you like Maidana or Porter and he's not a sharpshooter like Mikey. Wouldn't be surprised to see Broner get back on track with this one.
    broner isn't high level. lucas should handle him.

Comment

Nice if it actually happens! There is a God

Comment

I will believe Cotto is fighting Lemieux when the contracts are signed and it's a done deal. As of now I don't believe Cotto will fight Lemieux who is too big, too dangerous and hits too hard.

Comment

Fights that involve Broner isnt interesting anymore. He is just a stepping stone at this point. He is no match for Lucas. Sht fight

Comment

finally, lets work together you boxing douche bags! so much money that can be made and fans turned back on. these idiots just wanna keep all for themselves.

Good card so far.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              broner would officially be finished with another L back to back
              nope! i got AB in this one. lucas aint shiiet! lol

Comment

According to Mike Coppinger on Twitter, it's BS. No surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  140 or 147? Either way Broner outboxes Lucas.
                  Broner is very short on stamina. He only throws about 30 punches a round. Two handed punchers who attack him hard and don't give him time to rest are his nightmare as proven by the three fights he lost. Matthysse is a two handed puncher with fast combinations. He is a high pressure attacking fighter who throws 70 or 80 punches a round. I am surprised Broner took the fight. I think he will be sorry he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    That fight is dumb
                    Peeps said the same thing when Cotto V. Martinez was announced.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      Why?

Cotto and Lemieux are both with GBP.

You think Broner would avoid Matthysse?
                      As I said, Cotto wants no part of Lemieux. He wants to go out with an easy fight.

And highly doubtful that Haymon is going to work with Golden Boy after Golden Boy sued him for $300 million, so no Matthysse vs. Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X