Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teofimo Lopez Shamed Into Common Sense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teofimo Lopez Shamed Into Common Sense?

Is Teofimo going to cave and sign the contract because he's been shamed by Lomachenko and public opinion?

Even those who were siding with Teofimo Lopez are now saying that he needs to be more like Floyd Mayweather, when he fought De la Hoya or like Canelo when he fought Floyd: that is, take what's offered so that you can be the A side and dictate the terms of the contract.

The fight is scheduled to be happening soon, so soon that it is bizarre not to have the contract signed already. We have Garcia and Campbell almost done. What do you think is the hold up with Teofimo?
    Last edited by Cypocryphy; 08-11-2020, 06:01 PM.

Holdup = he's all talk and wants to cash out in case he gets smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Holdup = he's all talk and wants to cash out in case he gets smoked.
      Can ya blame him??

Comment

If being shamed is the reason we get this fight then so be it. I just want to see it happen

Comment

I'm not sure what Lomachenko parted with, but many seem to believe he sacrificed 800k to get the fight done. I can't find any evidence of this, but it's what's being floated around in social media.

Comment

Loma gets all my respect for this

Comment

when Lopez Sr said Loma should give them his $, in order to feed the family, I had a good laugh. Let Loma sleep with Teo's wife, then he can feed their family as well.

Comment

Respect to Loma. Dude is for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                  when Lopez Sr said Loma should give them his $, in order to feed the family, I had a good laugh. Let Loma sleep with Teo's wife, then he can feed their family as well.
                  LOL! Ouch!

Comment

loma is giving up almost 1 million? damn, he really wanna kick that ass

Comment

Working...
                    X