No announcement yet.

How do you break the stigma of losing a brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you break the stigma of losing a brawl

How do you break the stigma associated with losing a fight or a brawl to an abuser that had the advantages to win over you at a time and now you can give him a good beat up but you just can’t face him or you can’t train continuously on that purpose because of the fear of that bad feeling and bad memory?

Suppose that you’re encircled by a thick shadow of bad and self-destructive habits after what happened at that incident, how do you get yourself back up together?

Grow a spine and a pair of balls?

Comment

Yeah but how to?
      The abused have superior physical strength than the abuser, but unfortunately the abused has been imprisoned years in the cycle of the abuse because the abuser is very manipulative and a clever coward

The abused (my since childhood best friend) is very tolerant and conflict-hating person, I adviced him years ago that he should stop this nonsense but he ALWAYS wanted reconciliation, he is very forgiving and gentle, I know him very well, but things went horrible for him and he got himself sexually abused or nearly sexually abused by the abuser (can’t confirm but I recognized this from his speech) and I think this is the reason I see him very broken-hearted these days, although he is very strong person, He uses to beat bullies older and thicker than him in secondary and high school times

Comment

Working...
      X