Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: After Porter - I'll Be Looking For Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully Manny ruins this clown's plan by not fighting.
    Last edited by Mister Wolf; 08-18-2019, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• I agree, manny makes better business sense, he'll make a ton of money, he just needs to include drug testing in the contract

Comment

• How terrified can a man be of another fighter in his very own division? Crawford has all these protected boxing chickens shook.

Comment

• Is this guy ever going to fight someone over 5’6” again? Mikey, Porter and then PAC? He really doesn’t want that Crawford work.

Comment

• Spence simply does not want to face Crawford.
            Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Yall just b hating. Yall act like Crawford wouldn't do the exact same shyt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Hopefully Manny ruins this clown's plan by not fighting.
              Manny already said he's not fighting either Crawford or Spence.

Comment

• Spence may or may not be taking PEDs but it doesn't mater because Manny isn't interested either way.

Originally posted by toff View Post
                I agree, manny makes better business sense, he'll make a ton of money, he just needs to include drug testing in the contract

Comment

• One guy wants to fight the other said he's taking an easier route. Not saying who but one guy is ducking. Whatever his reason, it's a shameful duck.

Originally posted by strife844 View Post
                  What in the world is up with this Crawford boogyman talk? Neither fighter is afraid of the other. Look at their last few fights!! Who has been fighting better opposition? I want to see Spence vs Crawford like everyone else, but jeez! Quit acting like Spence is afraid of Crawford or vice versa. You do realize Spence sparred a vast majority of his early career with Floyd and he boxes regularly with the Charlo brothers!! Whether you like them or not that is top notch sparring, so why on earth would he be afraid of Crawford????? Crawford is highly skilled, so I don't understand why people would think he is afraid of Spence or anyone else in the weight class. Please stop with the ducking nonsense by either fighter.

Comment

• Spence made it clear on many, many occasions in a bunch of different interviews in a bunch of different ways that he simply doesn't want to fight Crawford. BTW, in the video you mentioned, when they met...Spence actually did say he wants to take an easier route then Crawford. It's on youtube...watch it.
                    Originally posted by runtdawg View Post
                    Seriously?! Have you not seen the banter between Crawford and Spence? They have both stated the fight is something they both want. It's just a matter of whose side you're on. There are multiple reasons the fight isn't happening right now. And none of it has to do with anyone ducking anyone.

Comment

• Manny said he's not interested in Spence or Crawford.

Originally posted by GLeon12 View Post
                      I genuinely believe Manny still has enough to take out Spence. Errol may be pretty overhyped imo, especially after he let a chunky Mikey Garcia hang around for 12 rounds. Took absolutely ZERO risks against a significantly smaller fighter, who had all but gone into survival mode from round 5 on. What does Pac have to lose? He's already lost by decision, he's already been BRUTALLY knocked out a few times, he's experienced the absolute worst and the highest of highs of the sport.

Pacman's movement is still there, and the speed, albeit noticeably slower, is still there. Spence has yet to impress me, he reminds me of a 147lb Anthony Joshua. Of course Spence would be the heavy favorite, but I would put my money on Pacquiao to hop on him early and test his mind, body, and soul. I would love to see this to be honest. Errol Spence CLEARLY is shook of Terrance Crawford. Let's see how he does against the 41 year old lefty in Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X