Who is the most avoided fighter in boxing today⁉🤔

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Good shout.

Zolani Tete is another guy no one really wants to fight.
    Donaire and Inoue wanted to fight him...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I think if Canelo goes back to 154, he will be too drained but yes it would've been a good fight.
      No it wouldn't. Canelo wouldn't lose that decision.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        Donaire and Inoue wanted to fight him...
        In a tournament...

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          Demetrius Andrade.

Canelo doesn’t want him, GGG doesn’t want him, Charlo doesn’t want him, no one wanted him at 154.

And every time this is mentioned no one is surprised because it’s Andrade.
          Yeah. Even fighters in his own stable aren't willing.

Crawford is in a different stable from his top foes. He gotta find a way to cross the street.

Comment

Jermall Charlo.

Canelo, GGG both ran

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
              Burnett should fight him IMO, I like the kid. He has so much talent. Zhakiyanov didn't want to fight a lot of fighters as I can remember. Donaire will fight anyone in fairness, if he had beaten Tete he would follow it up with Inoue, making it probably the best two you could fight in the division one after the other. His massive balls probably make his weight cut hard for him.
              Burnett’s a good fighter, should still be undefeated, I felt so sorry for him when his back gave out against Donaire, he’s signed with MTK now so hopefully they’ll get him a shot at Oubaali. Last I heard MTK were/are trying to make Oubaali-Butler.

I have so much respect for Donaire, the guy was top P4P fighter earning good money and he chose to fight the relatively unknown, non-draw Rigondeaux in an extremely high risk low reward fight. He’ll fight anyone man.

Comment

Donaire will fight anyone though, f***ing love that guy. I’ll be watching the Inoue fight through my fingers.

No one chooses to fight Tete though, even that was part of a tournament. I remember guys like Burnett and Zhakiyanov wanting no part of him a few years ago.
                Burnette still pissed.

Comment

All a MYTH!

If your Promoter offers the right money...ANYBODY WILL FIGHT YOU!

I Give Eddie Hearn A LOT OF SH#T however the man spent BIG MONEY to build up AJ. Gave Charles Martin a absolutely Ridiculous Amount Of Money to go fight AJ in the UK so it is all NONSENSE

With Crawford, Bob needs to make offers PBC Guys Can't Refuse

With Jermall Charlo, Haymon needs to make offers others can't refuse. When PBC first started, Jamie McDonnell, James DeGale those guys was allegedly paid a CRAZY amount of money to come and fight Koki Kameda and Anthony Dirrell how soon do people forget. Do that for Jermall Charlo, I think he is worth that investment!

Canelo can get any fight he want right now and why is that? $$$$$$$

Comment

Burnett’s a good fighter, should still be undefeated, I felt so sorry for him when his back gave out against Donaire, he’s signed with MTK now so hopefully they’ll get him a shot at Oubaali. Last I heard MTK were/are trying to make Oubaali-Butler.

I have so much respect for Donaire, the guy was top P4P fighter earning good money and he chose to fight the relatively unknown, non-draw Rigondeaux in an extremely high risk low reward fight. He’ll fight anyone man.
                    I believe Oubaali is due to fight Takuma Inoue now. Butler would be a good interim opponent for Burnett to reacclimatise to the world stage though. Good pool of talent at the division with MTK, and the free YouTube shows are fantastic, great promo for any young fighter. Donaire is a personal favourite of mine, a classy gentleman fighter through and through but most importantly he's honourable. Burnett will bounce back inevitably.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                      I believe Oubaali is due to fight Takuma Inoue now. Butler would be a good interim opponent for Burnett to reacclimatise to the world stage though. Good pool of talent at the division with MTK, and the free YouTube shows are fantastic, great promo for any young fighter. Donaire is a personal favourite of mine, a classy gentleman fighter through and through but most importantly he's honourable. Burnett will bounce back inevitably.
                      Yeah the YouTube shows have been good all year, not the highest level of boxing but featuring competitive fights, MTK will be major players within the next decade IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X