Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I get a date? (I can't even get a date.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go for a night out in a bingo hall......plenty of dry crispy gusset about

Comment

nndi not microwaved...

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      You can date me if you want.

We can just hang out, we don't have to have gay sex or anything, unless you want to.
      Love respect........ why doesn’t punch dummy dum truck drunk puncher .. puncher use his or her wits... be a ****ing whatever....stop being the bill of king of hill...... I can drag him to poon.... fine poon. .... preheated....... not microwaved

Jhonny wants to hunt him own.... he’s spinning howling.... no amount of weed can chill him.....

He wants punch...her....

He don’t play......
      he made his white female move her tale outta the way....

I’m not lying ..... he’s crazy....he bits the hand that feeds him....

Absolutely fearless.... he’s gonna take any fight... on a seconds notice...... Ruiz jr. Is jhonny’s pet...

Comment

Punchr needs to watch Lars And The Real Girl.

Comment

Think about all that HIV and Herpes she might have and that youa re missing out on - grass is always greener

Comment

Be cognitive realize that beside that beauty butt and great sex life is a boring time consuming shallow, fickle feeling (loves u for now) person who will give you lots of emotional pain, tests rejection, boring time consuming stuff and will probably cheat on you behind you back. When you have a very real (not negative) but real idea of the pros and cons of a women it takes away your desperation for them and it makes you more attractive.

You see that super sexy woman and you know the price tag too and it diminishes her value alot , that helps you be more attractive than a guy who doesn't think cognitively and just idolizes the sex and beauty as if its a perfect gift from heaven.

-It is not, shes half heavenly half from the depths of hell the fire of the evolutionary process, the selfish gene lurks inside her - treat her accordingly
            Last edited by AlexKid; 06-07-2019, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
              Green me then
              Just did. Cheers!

Comment

Ask Oscar.
                He and mills are clearly missing something, maybe she don’t like it in the poo hole.

Comment

https://tinder.com/

Comment

Lower your standards. Always works.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                      Lower your standards. Always works.
                      Yep, drink more beer. They look better every beer. I also hate dating. I like it better when it just kinda happens on it's own.

Comment

Working...
                      X