No announcement yet.

Maybe Gassiev isn’t too small for heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Gassiev isn’t too small for heavyweight

I saw this photo the other day and what really struck me was how Gassiev doesn’t really look all that smaller than Klitschko- https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...Em5-I&usqp=CAU

This also got me thinking- Gassiev is about the same size as historical heavyweights like Muhammad Ali. If he’s almost as big as Klitschko, it makes them almost as big as Klitschko too !

Well its not always about the stature but going up to heavyweight it sure doesn't hurt. I would say it mostly depends on the skill set an skill level of the fighter moving up look at holyfield moving up his skill set matched up an I kno Tyson didn't move up but look at his skill set with his stature it meshed well going up against bigger men

Comment

Gassiev won’t make it, he’s too fragile now and very rusty on top of his confidence being in question!

I think even guys like Takam or Malik Scott would give him major problems!

Him and Usyk shouldn’t be a topic of discussion amongst the big 3 elite heavyweights in Fury, Wilder and AJ!

Comment

Working...
      X