Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did better against Floyd, Manny or Conor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    i seriously doubt he walked into a punch on purpose. he probably knew conor didn't have the power/skill to hurt him so he was willing to take more risks. against pac he realized after the first round this guy is good and is timing me(hence why there were no counters from floyd) and thats why he made sure to create a whole lot of distance between them which limited pacs output but also limited floyds ability to land anything good and even his jab was barely landing. it was essentially 12 rounds of running out the clock because he knew if not a lot happened the judges would give it to him and they did. did he land the better punches...nope but he controlled the narrative which is more important. boring fight=floyd must be winning.

in retrospect now that we know how boxing works if pac had just thrown a millino punches that missed and floyd landed the crisper cleaner punches pac probably would have won or had a better chance at winning. there was no way pac ever would have won that fight. just watch round 3. pac picked him apart, had great defense, landed all the hard shots. all 3 judges botched it and gave it to floyd. fighting like that was impossible to win. i guess he shold have known that? i dont know. floyd knew pac was now a counter puncher boxer and not a whirling tornado so thats why he finally agreed to fight but he miscalculated pacs boxing skills or overvalued his own and by the third round was really getting outboxed pretty badly and refused to do anything to really correct it. just run out te clock judges will save me...not to say it wasn't close it was but essentially no counters and essentially no lead punches. just a really pathetic grazing jab and the occasional push off hook. every once in a while a right hand of course but nowhere near the amount of hard punches pac was landing to the head and body. also when you factor in the constant clinchcing and ducking below the waist(both illegal) i dont see any reason to give close rounds to the guy who needed illegal tactics to keep it tight and still didnt land the better punches.
    Floyd won the fight. I’m not looking for an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Offline View Post
      Floyd won the fight. I’m not looking for an argument.
      Its clinically insane the way half these posters warp their perception of events. And its beyond trolling...these guys legitimately believe Manny beat Floyd. Stunning, really.

Those same people also believe vaccines cause autism and giving blood weakens people

daggum no disrespect but please consider a mental health professional. It's more important than some lousy fight that happened almost 5 years ago

Comment

Working...
      X