Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-25-2019, 11:23 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5419 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 397,999.02
Total Points: 398,990.98
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 
Cheers, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default Say what you want, Kovalev-Yarde was a real fight.

Two men gave it their all.

Yarde used his youth, energy, motivation and thirst for greatness, and gave it his all.

Kovalev is older by almost a decade, but confident in his experience, and then using said experience to control the fight, getting caught and bombarded for over a minute and a half, to then use the other's fatigue against him, recuperate, regain and dominate until the end. It was a hell of a second wind.

Both guys were 100% into it.

Clowns talking about Canelo coming up and dominating, get back in your lane. Canelo would be hospitalised had he been in the ring against either one yesterday.
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-25-2019, 11:30 PM #2
Interim Champion

Quoted: 408 Post(s)
MaksBox is a splendid one to beholdMaksBox is a splendid one to beholdMaksBox is a splendid one to beholdMaksBox is a splendid one to beholdMaksBox is a splendid one to beholdMaksBox is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 13,608.00

I concur.

They both did their best... and I don't think Kovalev is fully 100% yet with the new boxing focus.

And in the United States without the pressure of the home town crowd? He is a damn force to reckon with.
MaksBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 11:53 PM #3
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13464 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 1,060,807.24
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev 
Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 
No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded &quot;no more than 3 replies&quot; dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

I hear you. I was really happy to see Kovalev recover and take the W. Recovery like that means you've been training you heart out.
That said, I hate seeing how much slower and somehow less powerful he is now. I know every fighter has to age but in his prime, he was such a beast. I just hope he plays the rest of his career wisely because he can still hang. I just don't want him to take any weight concessions or cash out in any way.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 11:56 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5419 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 397,999.02
Total Points: 398,990.98
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 
Cheers, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
I hear you. I was really happy to see Kovalev recover and take the W. Recovery like that means you've been training you heart out.
That said, I hate seeing how much slower and somehow less powerful he is now. I know every fighter has to age but in his prime, he was such a beast. I just hope he plays the rest of his career wisely because he can still hang. I just don't want him to take any weight concessions or cash out in any way.
I agree. I think Kovalev deserves a good payday after all his career, but if Canelo decides to really fight Kovalev at LHW, then make it a real LHW fight, without any unusual catch weight/rehydration clauses.
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 12:02 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6262 Post(s)
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 57,109.95
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Kovalev is a hell of a fighter man. We're going to miss him. He has weird angles in his punches. Does shifting if I'm not mistaken too. Throws some punches like pacquiao, 3 punches combinations. Really an amazing fighter.
_Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 12:04 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1398 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,960.22
Total Points: 68,027.00
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:

I believe that his next fight will be a cash out 100%
I donít blame the guy , honestly he will get his biggest payday and probably retire , which imo would be wise cause he donít look solid at all
Father time might have caught up to him quite quick
Letís be realistic , last nightís fight was a good scrap , but as they say styles make fights
An 80% Kovi would of gotten Yarde out by the mid point , without having to fight for his life in the 8th and then need the lion to run out of juice and get koíd by a jab
Just watching him absorb those looping punches to the breadbasket and seeing him wince and refuse to throw the jab cause had to protect the body was kind of sad imo
Just cause I can recall the Kovi of old and itís night and day
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 12:08 AM #7
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 4972 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Total Points: 76,075.05
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

I feel Yarde got exposed and Kovalev confirmed he is done at elite level

I don't think it was a fight of the year contender but at least it hyped up Canelo v Kovalev
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 12:30 AM #8
Up and Comer

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
BaguMka has a reputation beyond reputeBaguMka has a reputation beyond reputeBaguMka has a reputation beyond reputeBaguMka has a reputation beyond reputeBaguMka has a reputation beyond reputeBaguMka has a reputation beyond reputeBaguMka has a reputation beyond reputeBaguMka has a reputation beyond reputeBaguMka has a reputation beyond reputeBaguMka has a reputation beyond reputeBaguMka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 11,367.29

Kovalev is one hell of a fighter. He deserves huge respect for recovering after those heavy shots in 8th round. I hope he beats canelo and retires. Best of luck champ
BaguMka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 12:40 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6257 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 56,797.39
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas one of the greats - jas 

It was a classic fight I could even go as far as saying foty
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 12:57 AM #10
Amateur

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Claude Palle will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,589.42

Certain guys you want to see fight. Kovalev is one of them!
Claude Palle is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends