4. Ruiz
    5. Joshua

Comment

1) Fury
      2) Wilder
      3) Ruiz
      4) Joshua
      5) Whyte

lol at guys ranking Wilder above Fury despite Fury beating him. Ruiz i can understand because he has the majority of the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        He arguably beat Parker, that trumped anything Ortiz has done. Nobody had Ruiz #5 either so your argument is pointless.
        Who tf has JP beaten? Ortiz's best win Jennings had wins over Szpilka (undefeated), Perez, and a competitive bout to Wlad, never hurt, never dropped. Ortiz decimated him, he was legit top 5.

Even Pedvetkin was highly overrated, JP, Shyte, AJ, Pedvetkin, those 4 guys in particular fought nobody really, they just keep fighting like 10th-15th ranked guys to earn their spots. Only AJ has really proven anything against a quality fighter in Wlad, but then again so did BJ 2 years earlier.

In the end you're sitting there scratching your head wondering how a guy with a lesser resume than BJ, Ortiz, Stiverne, etc. Wound up knocking out the supposed #1 in the division. If you just sit back and look at the facts it makes 100% perfect sense. You just gotta stop overrating the wrong guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Who tf has JP beaten? Ortiz's best win Jennings had wins over Szpilka (undefeated), Perez, and a competitive bout to Wlad, never hurt, never dropped. Ortiz decimated him, he was legit top 5.

Even Pedvetkin was highly overrated, JP, Shyte, AJ, Pedvetkin, those 4 guys in particular fought nobody really, they just keep fighting like 10th-15th ranked guys to earn their spots. Only AJ has really proven anything against a quality fighter in Wlad, but then again so did BJ 2 years earlier.

In the end you're sitting there scratching your head wondering how a guy with a lesser resume than BJ, Ortiz, Stiverne, etc. Wound up knocking out the supposed #1 in the division. If you just sit back and look at the facts it makes 100% perfect sense. You just gotta stop overrating the wrong guys.
          You're trolling and i'm not going to bite. Nobody can be so dumb.

Comment

Fury & Wilder 1 & 2 at the top tier.

Ruiz & Joshua at 3 & 4 in the 2nd tier.

5th would be Whyte for me but I can see an argument for Ortiz.

Comment

Fury
              Wilder
              Ruiz
              AJ
              Whyte.

To be honest, i don’t think there’s a clear no.5 but Whyte has been beating better opposition than guys like Ortiz, so he can take that spot

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                You're trolling and i'm not going to bite. Nobody can be so dumb.
                AJ just got a beatdown by a completely irrelevant fighter. Time to face reality.

Tell me, why couldn't Wlad dominate, drop, or even hurt BJ if he's so bad?

Which top 5 HW has Pedvetkin beaten? Why couldn't he do what BJ did to Wlad or Ruiz vs AJ? He failed miserably, twice lol.

What top 5 guy did JP beat?
                Shyte?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  AJ just got a beatdown by a completely irrelevant fighter. Time to face reality.

Tell me, why couldn't Wlad dominate, drop, or even hurt BJ if he's so bad?

Which top 5 HW has Pedvetkin beaten? Why couldn't he do what BJ did to Wlad or Ruiz vs AJ? He failed miserably, twice lol.

What top 5 guy did JP beat?
                  Shyte?
                  he's made himself very relevant now

Comment

Wilder
                    Fury
                    Ortiz
                    Ruiz
                    AJ

Comment

1.Fury
                      2.Wilder