Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sugar Ray Leonard: May-Pac 2 Should Happen - People Will Watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
    ————

I was responding to your post about Floyd and pointing out your hypocrisy in regards to Manny who has actually done exactly what you erroneously accuse Floyd of.

Clearly, you are fascinated with Floyd’s balls so the question is, are you a ladyboy?
    lol you should ask yourself why your god Floydy can't man up after saying he wants a rematch. That's what lady boys do they're fickle like a biatch azz whore haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lol you should ask yourself why your god Floydy can't man up after saying he wants a rematch. That's what lady boys do they're fickle like a biatch azz whore haha
      ———————-

Dude, I mean Tranny boy, Manny’s the one begging for a rematch since he got beat.

And how do you know so much about ladyboys? Either youvare one or you tap them

Comment

———————-

Dude, I mean Tranny boy, Manny’s the one begging for a rematch since he got beat.

And how do you know so much about ladyboys? Either youvare one or you tap them
        Huh? Floyd's been swindling arabs by using Pac's name for 2.2 million even before the Thurman fight lmao

Secondly, you don't have to be a genius to realize Tranny's wants to be like biatch azz whores acting all woman and shyit that they wish they were one. So in close association biatch azz whores are fickle women who flip flops and lies just to get money. So is your Hero Floyd whoring and spreading lies to get money. You bet he does. Is he a Tranny. I think by definition it seems he does have some attributes of a Tranny. I dunno..

Floyd jr earned $2.2M using Pacman name ...

Comment

• Would be great for boxing. Would still do 3+ million PPV sales.

Pac-Man looked incredible in his fight against Thurman.

Comment

Why did it suck for you Bmorph? What was wrong with that fight for you?
            Easy. It just didn’t live up to the massive expectations that it had, and I knew going into it that it wouldn’t.

The fight was hyped up so much, people expected World War 3. What did we end up getting?

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
              Easy. It just didn’t live up to the massive expectations that it had, and I knew going into it that it wouldn’t.

The fight was hyped up so much, people expected World War 3. What did we end up getting?
              Why was it that way? Care to explain.

Comment

Why was it that way? Care to explain.
                What exactly are you trying to get at spoon? We are in agreement. It was a boring fight. That’s the end of it. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Spoon23;20009319]Huh? Floyd's been swindling arabs by using Pac's name for 2.2 million even before the Thurman fight lmao

Secondly, you don't have to be a genius to realize Tranny's wants to be like biatch azz whores acting all woman and shyit that they wish they were one. So is your Hero Floyd whoring and spreading lies to get money. You bet he does. Is he a Tranny. I think by definition it seems he does have some attributes of a Tranny. I dunno..

Floyd jr earned $2.2M using Pacman name ...
                  ——————///-

You have no clue what you’re talking about.

Floyd has been making way more money than PAC for the last 14 years.
                  There hasn’t been a single fight of PAC that he’s made more money than Floyd including their 2015 fight. So, you are just propagating BS online.

I don’t care how Floyd makes his money, bottom line is he’s a better boxer than PAC, he beat PAC already, his PPV numbers are way better than PAC, his opponents are better than PAC’s and even better, Floyd has never lost.

PAC has lost 7 times and been knocked the **** out 3 times. Those are facts

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Manny's last fight was against Keith Thurman(undefeated, young, "World Boxing Association Super World Welter Title")!

Floyd's last 2 fights? Berto and McGregor!
                    ————.

Manny fought Brandon freakin Rios, Broner, Mathysse, Clottey, Horn, Algieri, Bradley (3 times), Diaz etc

Let me guess; you think those guys are great boxers!
                    Did you even read what those posters posted? They said that Manny has to defend his title with the best hungry young lion (eg Spence). So I simply responded that Floyd was fighting Berto and McGregor. Certainly they were nowhere near the best. McGregor never fought before that!

A 40 year old Manny just finished fighting a hungry undefeated lion.

Some of those that you listed are head scratchers.
                    Bradley was another hungry young lion that some were suprised that Manny took on. Trilogy occured because Manny was robbed in their first encounter.

Clottey was a good WW. Clottey was ranked high previous to the Manny fight. He gave Margarito, Cotto and Zab Judah trouble when they fought. It's just that Manny had Clottey turtle up!

Rios fight happened after the Marquez KO. Everyone but you understood that one!

I'm still waiting for how you want Manny to fight ANOTHER hungry young lion but Floyd? You Floyd fans are OK with Berto and McGregor for Floyd's 49 and 50th win. Got it!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Did you even read what those posters posted? They said that Manny has to defend his title with the best hungry young lion (eg Spence). So I simply responded that Floyd was fighting Berto and McGregor. Certainly they were nowhere near the best. McGregor never fought before that!

Some of those that you listed are head scratchers.
                      Bradley was another hungry young lion that some were suprised that Manny took on. Trilogy occured because Manny was robbed in their first encounter.

Clottey was a good WW. Clottey was ranked high previous to the Manny fight. He gave Margarito, Cotto and Zab Judah trouble when they fought. It's just that Manny had Clottey turtle up!

Rios fight happened after the Marquez KO. Everyone but you understood that one!

I'm still waiting for how you want Manny to fight ANOTHER hungry young lion but Floyd? You Floyd fans are OK with Berto and McGregor for Floyd's 49 and 50th win. Got it!
                      ———-

You are not from this planet. Berto was a garbage fight. We don’t make excuses

Clottey had lost to Cotto
                      Margarito had been KO’d by Mosley
                      Mosley had lost to Floyd
                      Oscar had lost to Floyd
                      Hatton had lost to Floyd

When Manny fought all the guys I mentioned they were coming off big losses.

You morons ignore that but Floyd fights Berto and suddenly your anus opens up

Comment

Working...
                      X