Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Warns Ruiz of Legal Battle if Rematch Terms Not Honored

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
    Kownacki will be available for the May 2020 date, which is when the IBF mandatory is due.
    That's a lie. Kownacki isn't known to be available with the current time line of this fight. Ithas nothing to do with a current agreed to title fight with the IBF's mando Pulev which is able to replace Ruiz if he decides to prolong the non participation it ends up of stripping /ruiz, its clear you can keep posting and listening to dumb people but the fight will happen on the scheduled date of the press announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Well you just posted it ….one fighter failing to participate already in a losing purse bid and sanctioned fight is right here,,,, so therefor AJ has to still be in the event . You did nothing but paste empty schedules which then is true....but there's a fight that was agreed upon so the jibberish you pasted does'nt apply to AJ ,the fight will be on the date in the Press conference it was revealed and when Ruiz announcec that ,you can come back and tell everyone what you know about contracts that are agreed upon in advance ? Ha

The funny thing is with your obsessiveness you posted an if the challenger negates a fight but its actually the champion here that has to comply with the contract he signed in the first place .You basically read the copy and paste backwards bc it favors the previous agreed to terms signed ? Ha

you remind me of my nephew when he sticks his fingers in his ears and says "lalalalalalalalala I cant hear you!!!!".

Believe what you want. If Ruiz gets stripped you will see firsthand what happens. There is no point in continuing this conversation.......

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        you remind me of my nephew when he sticks his fingers in his ears and says "lalalalalalalalala I cant hear you!!!!".

Believe what you want. If Ruiz gets stripped you will see firsthand what happens. There is no point in continuing this conversation.......
        Since you have promoted before and on tv , I definitely read what you have to say about this stuff.

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

If Ruiz gets stripped he will be out of a title fight and replaced. Ha

Comment

If Ruiz gets stripped he will be out of a title fight and THE ENTIRE FIGHT WILL BE REPLACED WITH THE 2 HIGHEST RANKED WILLING CONTENDERS. Ha
            there. Fixed it for you. Ha

Comment

That's a lie. Kownacki isn't known to be available with the current time line of this fight. Ithas nothing to do with a current agreed to title fight with the IBF's mando Pulev which is able to replace Ruiz if he decides to prolong the non participation it ends up of stripping /ruiz, its clear you can keep posting and listening to dumb people but the fight will happen on the scheduled date of the press announcement.
              Maybe, but it won't be for the IBF title. WBO or WBA? Maybe...

Comment

Working...
              X