No announcement yet.

Couple weeks till Errol establishes among the casuals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple weeks till Errol establishes among the casuals

And he gonna do it on foreign soil I don't wanna hear none of you U.K. Niiggas ever talk tough again!

Errol will be throwing out chocolate brownies to fans on his walk to the stage

Comment

TV ratings gunna be interesting, benchmark set by Joshua/Klitschko. Is it a failure if Spence does under 659,000?

Comment

That kid is going to get exposed. Just watch. I'll be on here when I get back from the fight making a thread dedicated to all you hype girls.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
          That kid is going to get exposed. Just watch. I'll be on here when I get back from the fight making a thread dedicated to all you hype girls.
          I'll be looking for you

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            I'll be looking for you
            You'll find me son.

Comment

Not that many casuals watch Kell Brook here in the UK really, especially not on PPV anyway.

Comment

nobody in the uk knows or cares about brook apart from hardcores

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
                  nobody in the uk knows or cares about brook apart from hardcores
                  He's just sold 30.000 tickets against an unknown American so that's a lie.

Comment

Trust and believe I will be bumping ALL threads that bashed him after Spence wins. They will feel it for a solid month, then I'll leave it alone.

Comment

Working...
                    X