Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo put this trainer on Blast! he stole another Trainers mitts and used them on TV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Damn, that sounds like some **** people did in Cuba when we went on the road for competitions. But over there it's actually hard to get your hands on **** cause it's poor but here? Come on, you can find a pair of mitts anywhere. Wtf?

Like they said in the video, at least cover that **** up with tape or something. Lol
    yeah, like if I was in cuba, puerto rica etc etc etc, and got jacked I wouldnt trip that much cause its poor as hell there and the STREETS GOT TO EAT! but in the U.S. hell naw, dude you just a bum. a million and one ways to make money here.

lol they literally sale everlast mitts for like 20 bucks THE PAIR on amazon I know cause I bought some. Hell I bought a body guard too for like 45 bucks. Those NUKKAS who jacked dude are just bums pieces of shit.

Comment

One of the very first things I was ever told when I entered a boxing gym was YOU NEVER PUT YOUR HANDS IN ANOTHER MANS GLOVES, this goes for focus mitts as well. Its funny when I first started going to a UFC gym, some MMArtist asked if he could use my focus mitts and I laughed at him. I wasnt trying to be a jerk at first because I thought he was kidding. Then I realized it made sense with all the ringworm and athletes foot that gets past around rolling on the floor.

So I agree with Hectari, dude should be put on BLAST! Normally if someone steals from me I just think to myself they needed it more BUT my boxing equipment is something different.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        One of the very first things I was ever told when I entered a boxing gym was YOU NEVER PUT YOUR HANDS IN ANOTHER MANS GLOVES, this goes for focus mitts as well. Its funny when I first started going to a UFC gym, some MMArtist asked if he could use my focus mitts and I laughed at him. I wasnt trying to be a jerk at first because I thought he was kidding. Then I realized it made sense with all the ringworm and athletes foot that gets past around rolling on the floor.

So I agree with Hectari, dude should be put on BLAST! Normally if someone steals from me I just think to myself they needed it more BUT my boxing equipment is something different.
        ASSuming any of it is true.

Comment

The other trainers sweat is all up in those mitts, pretty foul stuff.
          Sharing gloves or mitts is no Bueno Carlos

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            ASSuming any of it is true.
            I really have no reason to lie man. I may mess with you and troll occasionally but I dont lie about training. Its actually the only part of this site I take seriously and my favorite part about boxing.

Ive been hesitant on posting up videos on here because I seen how people blasted Larry X's son (which is a low blow) BUT if theres doubt...

Comment

I skimmed thru the videos... So, how did some mitts from CA end up with a dude in Philly?
              I think MExicans went to Philisomething. Mitts had been in his locker roomand some corner guy stole them 300 $ mitts.

Comment

SOMEONE PUT HIM ON BLAST!!! We gotta hear his side of the story

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  yeah, like if I was in cuba, puerto rica etc etc etc, and got jacked I wouldnt trip that much cause its poor as hell there and the STREETS GOT TO EAT! but in the U.S. hell naw, dude you just a bum. a million and one ways to make money here.

lol they literally sale everlast mitts for like 20 bucks THE PAIR on amazon I know cause I bought some. Hell I bought a body guard too for like 45 bucks. Those NUKKAS who jacked dude are just bums pieces of shit.
                  Back home if you were lucky enough to get your hands on some equipment of any sort guaranteed the **** would look like it was from the 18th century and ****. Busted af. Lol

You don't even need Amazon. Just go on Craigslist and get a used pair for the cheap cheap, man. I wonder if this dude has social media and what it may look like if he does.

Comment

Can nobody find the dudes instagram or Twitter? Put the dude on blast. He has an easy out anyways. He can just say he bought them from another guy or something.

Comment

Back home if you were lucky enough to get your hands on some equipment of any sort guaranteed the **** would look like it was from the 18th century and ****. Busted af. Lol

You don't even need Amazon. Just go on Craigslist and get a used pair for the cheap cheap, man. I wonder if this dude has social media and what it may look like if he does.
                      lmfao I tried to find his IG or soemthing but came up short lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                      X