Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Conjuring 2 is amazing. The Conjuring franchise is showing how horror is done.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Yes, i loved the first one. It was a huge sleeper hit no expected it to be a blockbuster. Isnt the lead actor also the lead in the insidious franchise?
    Bro, I trust you. Is the first really worth watching?

Will I need to hug my Jhonny Boi if **** gets scary?

Comment

I liked the first film a lot, I'll definitely be going to see this

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        It's surprising how people still buy the 'based on a true story' tagline in horror films lol
        Some idiots still think the Blair Witch is real

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
          Some idiots still think the Blair Witch is real
          Cherie Blair was a witch

Comment

The Witch is a recent horror that was really good. Original, slow moody. Gives you something to think about. Got a few very creepy scenes.
            Not for people who think a horror film is about loud bangs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              The Witch is a recent horror that was really good. Original, slow moody. Gives you something to think about. Got a few very creepy scenes.
              Not for people who think a horror film is about loud bangs.

That movie was horrible. I liked Annabelle, not sure what people didnt like about it

Comment

Just saw it, wasn't as scary as I thought but it was a fun experience. The theater was the most packed I ever seen, there were people sitting on the floor and standing. Everytime something scary happened people were screaming, jumping and joking and laughing in the tense moments lol

I don't really think it was that scary, especially if you don't look away, the CGI wasn't that believable. The crooked man especially was lame. The girl i brought seemed pretty scared though and i was there to be brave for her so overall the movie was a succesful trip.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-11-2016, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  So, in other words, "it's made up"
                  The story is true, i didn't say it was real.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                    Just saw it, wasn't as scary as I thought but it was a fun experience. The theater was the most packed I ever seen, there were people sitting on the floor and standing. Everytime something scary happened people were screaming, jumping and joking and laughing in the tense moments lol

I don't really think it was that scary, especially if you don't look away, the CGI wasn't that believable. The crooked man especially was lame. The girl i brought seemed pretty scared though and i was there to be brave for her so overall the movie was a succesful trip.
                    How did you like the story lines? The tension building? You didn't think the cast was great especially the little girl?

Comment

Saw this with my girl. It wasn't scary but the annoying loud sound would startle you. I was more scared of the loud sound than seeing the demon or ghost.

It was a decent horror movie. I think people tend to like "true story" horror movies.

Comment

Working...
                      X