Collapse
No announcement yet.

***Official Horror Dating Stories Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went out on a few dates with this filipina chick. She broke up her bf a few weeks ago and I wanted some rebound sex. On the 3rd date we were going to have sex but before we even messed around she told me about how crazy her ex was. She had to get a restraining order on him, he was built like a tank, how he went to prison for a bit but didn't tell me why, and how she suspects him of killing someone at one point during their relationship. Long story short later when we messed around, I couldn't get my d*ck hard because of what she told me and I never called her again. lol

Comment

Another dating horror story, when I was in high school my girlfriend persuaded me to take this really weird girl to the prom out of pity. So I figured I would do and she was properly shy but after spending a bit of time with her she actually seemed OK, just like she didn't gt out much. I don't know, she has like a really religious mother or something so it's understandable. Anyway she looked really pretty that night and was wearing this really distinctive pink dress she said she made herself, I mean hidden talents right?

So crazy thing was that we ended up winning Prom King and Queen which was like ridiculous but what the hell, so we go up to get crowned and the next thing I know a bucket of pigs blood lands on our heads, she went mental and burned everyone in the school to death using her freaky mind powers.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Another dating horror story, when I was in high school my girlfriend persuaded me to take this really weird girl to the prom out of pity. So I figured I would do and she was properly shy but after spending a bit of time with her she actually seemed OK, just like she didn't gt out much. I don't know, she has like a really religious mother or something so it's understandable. Anyway she looked really pretty that night and was wearing this really distinctive pink dress she said she made herself, I mean hidden talents right?

So crazy thing was that we ended up winning Prom King and Queen which was like ridiculous but what the hell, so we go up to get crowned and the next thing I know a bucket of pigs blood lands on our heads, she went mental and burned everyone in the school to death using her freaky mind powers.

What movie is that, Chucky?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          What movie is that, Chucky?
          Emmanuelle.

Comment

Working...
          X