Can Mayweather-Pacquiao 2 Happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I can see this happening.

It would depend on Floyd. Manny would be in, for sure.

BTW - see how they had the judges from different countries than where Manny and Lucas are from? Even the ref was NOT from their country! I just wished that the 1st Manny/Floyd fight could have been like that.
    I see it as possible, Pac-Man will f up Loma, and Khan

Comment

I'm done with Floyd Mayweather, his fights are boring, his fights looked fixed. When you casuals watch Mayweather vs Pac 2 i'm gonna be FAST asleep knowing I haven't wasted my hard earned money watching *****e late into the night coming from Las Vegas.
      Last edited by MoneyKing; 07-15-2018, 03:14 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post

I'm done with Floyd Mayweather, his fights are boring, his fights looked fixed. When you casuals watch Mayweather vs Pac 2 i'm gonna be FAST asleep knowing I haven't wasted my hard earned money watching *****e late into the night coming from Las Vegas.
        a lot of people/fight fans didnt watch may vs connor. didnt stop them from earning 100 mil ea.

Comment

Please...no mayweather ever again. Mayweather is like watching paint dry...and ghey paint at that. Pacquiao always has showed up to fight and continues to be an entertaining fighter to watch. Leave Mayweather inretirement and happy with his money/bag of dicks. Then we won’t have to hear gheyweather fans/casuals(blacks that only watch mayweather because he is black) talk about how their cuck has 50-0 record etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
            Please...no mayweather ever again. Mayweather is like watching paint dry...and ghey paint at that. Pacquiao always has showed up to fight and continues to be an entertaining fighter to watch. Leave Mayweather inretirement and happy with his money/bag of dicks. Then we won’t have to hear gheyweather fans/casuals(blacks that only watch mayweather because he is black) talk about how their cuck has 50-0 record etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post

Exactly that boxer shouldn't be lacing up if he can't entertain. The guy can't Knock down anybody, not even give someone a knee.

He owes the fans all these years he should stay retired and keep that fluke win he got from manny.

But as the days goes by, we know who truly is the true ATG of this generation. Even Floyd knows his an embarrassment.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

This Is How Floyd Mayweather Jr Will be Remembered against Manny if he doesn't find his way to man up for a rematch.

Lomachenko the best P4P fighter of today after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-15-2018, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                Route for Pac-Man to get to Mayweather;

1. Pac-Man must be Loma

2. Pac-Man then fights and beats Khan

3. Pac-Man then fights and beats Crawford

I am not saying Pac-Man wins all these fights but I guess this is the route for him to claim P4P spot and lure out Money May for a billion dollar fight.
                Ha ha you must be kidding.
                If Pac achieved that their is no way Floyd would step back in the ring with him.
                Maybe now that he has a belt and aint no world killa then maybe it could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
                  I've come to the conclusio nthat nobody on this forum actually like the sport of boxing. Or actually wants what's best for the sport, they just have guys they like and go from there.
                  They'd more than likely be fighting for a belt that the other welterweight champions that are young could be acquiring. Boxing needs to move on... i'm tired of hearing about that illiterate simp dude and that filipino dummy.
                  Yer right disbutton.
                  So your the only pure boxing fan on this forum.
                  Should we bow down and chant your e-name?

Comment

It could happen. But it really should not... And I doubt it will.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                      Route for Pac-Man to get to Mayweather;

1. Pac-Man must be Loma

2. Pac-Man then fights and beats Khan

3. Pac-Man then fights and beats Crawford

I am not saying Pac-Man wins all these fights but I guess this is the route for him to claim P4P spot and lure out Money May for a billion dollar fight.
                      I call bullchit on your count
                      Sorry but the money it would generate he wouldn’t need to go through so much abuse
                      The fact we’re talking about it ( as box8ng fans ) imagine this chit hitting tmz and chit
                      Èven the casual fan would get wet and nostalgic
                      This would actually trample their first encounter and probably double their coin

Comment

Working...
                      X