No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Abel Sanchez Talks Canelo-Golovkin, Gassiev-Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kali_KO View Post
    You can’t win a fight by throwing less punches, even if your accuracy is higher. GGG clearly outlanded Canelo in 10 out of 12 rounds, you get credit for defense, but not when GGG still outlands Canelo. Canelo predicting a KO means he will run even faster to survive in the rematch. Mexican fans are pissed off that he ran in the first fight and then tested positive twice for PED, cancelling the May 5 date. GGG will have much more support going into the rematch now, people tired of Canelo and the gift scores he got against Floyd and GGG. Loeffler said it best, less Mexican Meat, More Mexican Style. Why is he training in Mexico Again, when that’s where he tested positive last time, makes no sense.
    Agree. Sometimes fate makes the wrong man king and Canelo has been lucky to get a pass thus far. The only way he can beat Golovkin is if he effectively outboxes him. You know... the way Floyd and Lara performed against him. Canelo or any other MW can't stand in there and trade with Golovkin. Canelo will get knocked out if he does that. Stick and move is his only way out of this one. Stamina will be the issue. Let's see if a "clean" Canelo can hold up the pressure that we know Golovkin will bring.

Comment

Originally posted by gioberi View Post
      If I click on another tab video pauses. If I minimize the browser it pauses. Thats just wont do.

I downloaded the video and will watch it later.
      Maybe a setting on your laptop. Seems ok on mine

Comment

Working...
      X