Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Comes to Fight, Golovkin Will Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“First of all, all of those same things were said prior to the first fight and it ended up being a track meet.” Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
      Canelo needs to go toe to toe against GGG for everyone to really give him that respect he desperately is looking for.
      By everyone you mean the Casual fanboys who don’t understand the difference between the sweet science and bar fighting? Gtfoh with that stupid comment you casual

Comment

"But you’ll see on September 15th what "Canelo Alvarez" is all about and what he’s capable of doing.”
        Wow this guy thinks he is Mayweather now talking about himself in the 3rd person

Comment

First of all I am a grown man with a life. I post here occasionally which accounts for why I am not even aware of point system or what the F you are talking about. Fantasy playing individual . QWERTY tough guy . I do not bet at anything Fantasy boy I participate in real life events. That's why the fights are fought. We'll see the outcome very soon

Comment

Track races are not fought side to side. More a bad case of a professional fighter since 2006 unable to learn his craft or his trainer not having the ability to teach it to him. Shame on GGG and Abel. Canelo fought the wrong fight at a unfamiliar weight and failed. So are you saying Mayweather, Leonard, Whitaker are inferior fighters to GGG because they fight elusive? The fight was there for rhe taking and GGG never took any chances. Plays it safe like his career. He has never dared himself to be great . All this running cheap talk sounds like a weakness, like fear. You had had him and you let him get away. Question is GGG fought at his ceiling and got a draw. If Canelo fights at angles and stays off ropes he will win an easy decision . Abel is prepping for a loss like when a guy gets dumped " I wasn't all into her". In hopes a 3rd large payday can evolve. Wacked headgames.

Comment

Canelos side are talking all the time about how he'll knock out and destroy Golovkin, despite him not putting a dent in him last time. Abel hypes Golovkins side and the panzys on here want him to shut up. Its called prefight hype. You're watching the wrong sport if it bothers you 😂

Comment

Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
                Track races are not fought side to side. More a bad case of a professional fighter since 2006 unable to learn his craft or his trainer not having the ability to teach it to him. Shame on GGG and Abel. Canelo fought the wrong fight at a unfamiliar weight and failed. So are you saying Mayweather, Leonard, Whitaker are inferior fighters to GGG because they fight elusive? The fight was there for rhe taking and GGG never took any chances. Plays it safe like his career. He has never dared himself to be great . All this running cheap talk sounds like a weakness, like fear. You had had him and you let him get away. Question is GGG fought at his ceiling and got a draw. If Canelo fights at angles and stays off ropes he will win an easy decision . Abel is prepping for a loss like when a guy gets dumped " I wasn't all into her". In hopes a 3rd large payday can evolve. Wacked headgames.
                Its not that Golovkin doesn't know hes craft, its that hes pretty slow. Canelo is much faster but cant sustain a pace. He wont win easily because the stamina isnt there. Golovkin hasnt fought great opposition but Canelo hasnt either. He lost to an old welter, and beat a couple. He barely beat Lara if he did at all. Hes best win is Trout. He had good rivals at 154 and avoided them to fight Khan and Smith. Yeah Abel is annoying with hes running talk, but so is Oscar with hes knock-out puncher talk. Canelo didnt trouble Golovkin power wise, he dont even stop old welters. He only knocks out very chinny guys like Khan and Kirkland. Bottom line is its probably going to look like last time, unless Saul was juicing, in which case he gets clearly beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  GGG will press the action immediately this time and destroy the body. By rd 6, Clenela will b a sitting duck, GGG by KO in 9.
                  Blah, blah you said that last time. You were WRONG then and you'll be WRONG again! But hey I'll bet you $300 that you WRONG but your too scurred. And know your full of SHT!

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                    By everyone you mean the Casual fanboys who don’t understand the difference between the sweet science and bar fighting? Gtfoh with that stupid comment you casual
                    Your talking Abstract Algebra to a high school drop out. He will never get it, so dont waste your time.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                      Question:What happened to GGG?

The boxer with 300 amateur fights , an Olympic Silver Medal , an amateur monster , who had seen every single style and destroyed it. The gym legend who knocked out heavyweights in sparring. The beast who challenged any & everyone from 154-168 pounds. The man who claimed that no one could go 12 rounds with him & see the final bell.

Answer: #1 P4P CANELO happened.
                      Turned into Hellen Keller and forgot how to land a punch. I mean how do you miss almost 500 times against a slow plodder with bad stamina???

Maybe Sanchez will actually train GGG this time instead if being a media ho and doing 10,000 interviews...

Comment

Working...
                      X