Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Joshua Changed His Tune About Fighting Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    I used to be IN the gym with Lewis practically ten feet away !

The fact you cried like a bytch to my response shows whos been watching boxing not very long !

Being a great HW means nothing about common sense , as a matter of FACT ive corrected him on twitter numerous times , how about that ? lol
    He's probably corrected you several times on how to throw a hook. We've all seen you're punchbag moves. Like watching a spastic trex flailing about trying to escape a meteorite shower. #extinctanimalshavefeelstoo

Comment

F U C K A-Gay and his wanna be Golden Whore promoter....

2 years my balls!...

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
        His words:

"...I've also seen that AJ has changed his tune. This isn't a 2yr thing."

"...what I've seen from Wilder...he's willing. This is exactly the attitude I'd have."

Point me to the language in his tweets where he implies Wilder is to blame? You're not the only person with Twitter lol
        “My thoughts on ANTHONYjoshua and Bronzebomber situation are that when I was champ, I wanted to face the best to show the world who’s the best. Period,” Lewis stated in his first Tweet. “I’ve heard them both speak on it, but I’ve also seen that AJ has changed his tune. This isn’t a 2yr down the line thing!
        “Promoters have their own interest in making most money they can but fighters also carry weight in who they fight. If both sides wanted this fight, it would be happening. End of story. AJ taking Povetkin fight first isn’t a deal breaker 4 Wilder tho. Just don’t like the 2yr. talk.”

If both sides wanted this fight, it would be happening. End of story... - Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          This the closest Lewis said anything negative about Wilder "They way I see it AJ is the man. He gets to choose time and place for first fight. I’d make Wilder come to me also... but from what I see from Wilder, he’s willing to... and this is same attitude i would have. When the HW division finally has a pulse, we need action not talk"!
          It’s not about saying anything negative or postive, why are you guys so fixated about one side getting all the blame? It takes two to tango... and Lewis pointed that out in his tweet.

Great headline doe.

Comment

The cowardly Brits strike again. that juiced up bodybuilder should have that Africa tattoo sliced off his arm. aint no cowards reppin the motherland.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
              Well said Rumple4Skin* Ray
              Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                lennox lewis was knocked cold twice by light punching journeyman
                True, he was knocked out by Rahman and McCall, but to his credit was able to get the victory in rematches. Say what you will about Lewis, but he never, ever ducked anyone.

Comment

Modern day boxing is a little frustrating. Sometimes as fans we just want them to stop playing all these games and fight each other. But boxing over the past few decades has become largely more about the money, especially with these greedy and slimy promoters. You kinda wish this HW division would be like it was during Ali’s time where every HW wanted to fight and beat each other. Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Norton, Lyle, Shavers, Ellis, Mathis, Quarry, Chuvalo, Foster, Bonavena...

Comment

Originally posted by Thebrownbear View Post
                    True, he was knocked out by Rahman and McCall, but to his credit was able to get the victory in rematches. Say what you will about Lewis, but he never, ever ducked anyone.
                    True, he was ducked by Bowe and fought Vitali on his way out.

Comment

Lennox Lewis, I applaud you. A true Brit keeping it real, while these other fake Brit fan girls don’t take a stand about the embarrassment that there fellow Brit Snake demonstrated

Comment

Working...
                      X