Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al bernstein

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernstein had to fall in line and drink the SHO koolaid or risk losing his job. Would not surprise me to see Kriegal take his job like he did Teddy. Can’t stand that guy. Bernstein was always one of my favs, but boxing doesn’t want honest analysis. SHO, HBO and ESPN want puppets who will call phantom punches for the house fighter and back their guy.

Comment

I've always been a fan of Bernstein.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        Jesus, I said over 15+ because i didn't know the exact date and know he's been there at least 15

Im 30 BTW
        Why you trippin? There is no excuse to be that far off when the internet is at your finger tips. Take your lumps like a man.

He's been commentating since 1980 which is 38 years.

Instead of saying:

How do you watch live boxing for over 15 years and still not know anything about the sport?

You could have said:

How do you watch live boxing for almost 40 years and still not know anything about the sport?

That would have made your arguement bigger in scope!!!

Because you're so young, you don't know how good he was. At one point he was the best, times change, appointments change, and here we are.

At one point Kellerman was really good too, until HBO told him how to act and what to say or not say. Now he's mostly trash.

Almost every post I'm leaving sources because the internet is right here in front of me and having sources shows I'm posting facts and NOT opinions.
        Last edited by McNulty; 06-24-2018, 06:22 PM.

Comment

How do you watch live boxing for over 15 years and still not know anything about the sport?

MING BOGGLING.
          This question should be asked to the majority of this forum...…….Rockin'

Comment

Ive argued PERSONALLY with Berstein before and PROVEN right on scoring .

But the guy is a world clsss boxing enthusiast who USUALLY gets it right .

Hes a top announcer and knows what to say , a great guy too .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Ive argued PERSONALLY with Berstein before and PROVEN right on scoring .

But the guy is a world clsss boxing enthusiast who USUALLY gets it right .

Hes a top announcer and knows what to say , a great guy too .
              Keys to victory "LAND THE JAB" ok AL

Comment

Al Bernstein is one of the best boxing analysts out there imho.

Comment

you believe that being able to touch someone with the jab is not important in the ring? Ok jmrf4435 …...Rockin'

Comment

What are you listening to? Al Bernstein is the best boxing analyst. Bernstein, Breadman and Farhood are the only three boxing guys who i listen to.

Comment

The number of people who have disagreed with you, and pointed out how long Al Bernstein has been working as a commentator (a lot longer than 15 years) should tell you that in reality he has more boxing knowledge than you in his little finger.

Comment

Working...
                      X