Joshuas "Superior black race" comment on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I missed this. what exactly did he say?
    he told another heavyweight he waas "a disgrace to the superior black race" on twitter

Comment

Most people don't even know that it's happened because no one really cares about Eddie Chambers but forget the racial side of it (it is a racist statement), it's also a terrible thing to say to someone like Chambers that he's a disgrace to his race, he's an upstanding guy with a lot of class.

I think the fallout may not be as big because we didn't hear him say it verbally, so he can always claim that it was a hack or someone else using his IG to troll etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        One race being superior means other races are inferior. It's no different than Hitler's subhuman theory BS.
        It is basically scientifically proven that Blacks have better pain tolerance, endurance when starved, can withstand damage better, are more agile and generally stronger than other races. And that isn't complimentary. Back in the slave days people bred Blacks like animals, trying to breed out inferior traits.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          he told another heavyweight he waas "a disgrace to the superior black race" on twitter
          oh. AJ getting tired of all these dudes taking shots and poppin isht on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
            It is basically scientifically proven that Blacks have better pain tolerance, endurance when starved, can withstand damage better, are more agile and generally stronger than other races. And that isn't complimentary. Back in the slave days people bred Blacks like animals, trying to breed out inferior traits.
            Higher pain tolerance? WTF speculative BS all of it

Comment

Higher pain tolerance? WTF speculative BS all of it
              Do some research, you brainless turd.

Comment

Where did you even get this crap from?

Comment

OD you know Joshias father is a Brit?

Comment

It went under the radar because chambers is a nobody
                    At first I didn’t know it was another boxer. I thought it was a trainer.

Comment

I don't even think this is a big deal. I'm just interested in seeing the reaction.

Comment

Working...
                      X