Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: I Have 'A Lot of Options' Other Than Joshua, Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deus View Post
    All this negotiating in public is getting really annoying now, just shows how money hungry and flat out desperate Parker and his team are.
    Or maybe how greedy and unfair hearn can be?

Comment

I agree with Parker. He is a world champion and should be respected like one by getting paid. Eddie Hearn is trying to low ball Parker and probably Wilder next. So keep fighting those truck drivers, bouncers, and taxi cab drivers while you make the fans suffer because of the spoiled brat Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
        I agree with Parker. He is a world champion and should be respected like one by getting paid. Eddie Hearn is trying to low ball Parker and probably Wilder next. So keep fighting those truck drivers, bouncers, and taxi cab drivers while you make the fans suffer because of the spoiled brat Eddie Hearn.
        Parker is not a 'world champion' he is a ' titlist' huge difference...if you think beating Andy Ruiz [ who was not a champion] for a vacant title makes you a world champion you are incorrect. There are a lot of titlists in boxing , far fewer 'world champions'. In any case it is only a matter of time until Parker no longer has this title, his skills seem limited against anything above journeyman types.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
          hahahaha obvious Hearn hater.

If you think Klitschko and Takam are cab drivers in less than 20 fights then you are an idiot.

Parker is lucky he has a belt at all, he wouldn't have a belt if Fury didn't beat Klitschko, so just stop with the "Champion" BS. If you are a boxing fan you know who is a champion and who is a title holder. Scraping an eliminator vs Takam and getting a draw vs Ruiz, then looking like a novice in your 2 defences does not a champion make...

Comment

Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
            Or maybe how greedy and unfair hearn can be?
            If you think Hearn not agreeing to 40% split for Parker is him being "greedy and unfair" please elaborate on why that is the case... with something that is at least quantifiable.

40% of a Joshua v Parker fight for Parker would equate around a 600% pay rise for Parker in relation to his last fight.

60% of a Joshua v Parker fight for Joshua would equate probably around a 10-20% pay rise for Joshua in relation to his last fight.

So yeh... tell me exactly how this isn't Parker being greedy and money hungry?

Comment

Yes he can fight anyone and they’ll all pay peanuts compared to a match up with AJ.

If he calls out Whyte just once, Hearn will have it signed and sealed in a heartbeat and the bad news for Joe is he’ll lose to Whyte.

Comment

Browne & the WBO #7 Fujimoto are the names I heard if the Joshua fight don’t happen. Both winnable fights but I think the Browne fight makes financial sense. Fujimoto would get killed but a fight with him could bring in a big check in Japan. The first Japanese HW to get a title shot. Parker does have options.

Comment

I'm sure all this can get sorted behind closed doors.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    He better accept whatever terms Joshua or wilder give him because he is on borrowed time with that belt. If and when he gets beat he'll wish he had accepted the fight with AJ when he had the chance!!
                    Or Hearn may wish he'd paid him what he wanted rather than Ryabinsky to travel to Russia, one thing is for certain once that belt touches down in Russia it's out of reach of AJ for a long time.

Comment

ok then, jp. go get it, then.

Comment

Working...
                      X