Will wilder go down as the greatest of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
    He'd beat all the champs from the 70s
    Too tall, hits too hard. Ali got hurt by Earnie shavers and almost got stopped by a 205lbs Frazier, imagine what Wilder would do to him.
    Wilder could very well take out King Kong

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      Wilder could very well take out King Kong
      We already know that. That's why king Kong was on PEDs

Comment

Yes. The GBOAT. Greatest Bum of All Time!

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          We already know that. That's why king Kong was on PEDs

Comment

You seem obsessed with convincing everybody how bad Wilder is. If he is as bad as you claim he is then why worry so much about it? Won't he lose a fight soon enough? How can you blame Americans for backing a champion who knocks all his opponents out just like your champion does? I am not a big Wilder fan but I think it's between him and AJ as to who is the world's best heavyweight. I think either man could win and I would like to see them settle it in the ring.

Comment

I'm not a fan of his, but his greatness can't be denied. I've got him as the GOAT, bar none.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                He'd beat all the champs from the 70s
                Too tall, hits too hard. Ali got hurt by Earnie shavers and almost got stopped by a 205lbs Frazier, imagine what Wilder would do to him.
                Wilder's punching power is completely overrated, plus he has physical & psychological difficulties in throwing straight punches! (And his balance is all over the show! Deontay Wilder is 6"8 and only weighs 220 pounds! Mike Tyson would snap his core in half!)...

Comment

Brits hanging on to one of the few champions they have left. Last year the Brits were on one claiming British boxing was all that. And most of their fighters have lost since. So they are gonna cling on to Joshua like a baby on its mamas titty.

Comment

greatest ko %, maybe. thats about all.

Comment

I just don't get it with Wilder, it's like am I crazy and i'm just not seeing the same fighter on the screen that all his fans are?

Every single fight he has he loses multiple, multiple rounds, gets hit all the time, has poor defence, has been wobbled a bunch of times and his best opponent is...........?? The only "puncher" he has faced is Bermane who you can't really even count that one because he looked so terrible.

He looks poor at sort of "fringe world level" yet his fans expect him to beat Anthony Joshua who has looked far superior at a much higher level??

You know, boxing is a weird sport and anything can happen, plus Joshua does certainly have his flaws, but you guys think Deontay Wilder is the man to exploit those flaws??

Really?

Really really?

I thought it was pretty blatent that he's just looking for a "michael grant vs lennox lewis cash out" before someone else gets to him for a lot less money

If you want to see Joshua lose, Luis Ortiz, Alexander Povetkin, those are the guys who i'd look at favouring to beat AJ at this stage.

But Wilder?

Really??
                      Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 11-04-2017, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X