Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of those 2 girls is more attractive in appearance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl #2 looks a lot like Molly Qerim from First Take.

Comment

Pass on both.

The first one has a shaved off unibrow and the second one I can smell the curry from here.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        Girl #2 looks a lot like Molly Qerim from First Take.
        I can actually see some of the similarities and resemblance between the two. Well observed!

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
          Pass on both.

The first one has a shaved off unibrow and the second one I can smell the curry from here.
          Lol im just not into dark skinned girls in general.

First chick has mustache and looks dirty. Second one is no different.

I will pass as well.

Comment

Girl number 1, looks like she will have a better personality (I don't really like that pose from girl Number 2).

There is not that much difference between the two, its just that girl number 2 looks more modest.

But yes if you was just going to have sex with one of them, I would chose number 2.
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 09-05-2017, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't touch either

Comment

If either of them came up to me to ask me out i'd say yes to either as long as they're female

Comment

Evenly matched,,, pick your poison

Comment

You're all making it out like the first one is ugly as hell

Sometimes, due to angle and how close you're taking pics, pics with flash can make your face look unpleasant, even an alright looking girl like her kinda looks unattractive in some pics with flash. It's better to look at someone in natural light or in person to see how attractive they are.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      You're all making it out like the first one is ugly as hell

Sometimes, due to angle and how close you're taking pics, pics with flash can make your face look unpleasant, even an alright looking girl like her kinda looks unattractive in some pics with flash. It's better to look at someone in natural light or in person to see how attractive they are.

Yeah, boi.

Leave it to Kev to find those real deep facts and pictures. I can say with almost absolute certainty that Kev even knows the exact location of any and all genital warts or beauty marks, complete with information about how they look in different kinds of light, if they're ticklish, how many times this girl needs to have the inside left of her belly button stimulated before she starts gushing chutney, etc.

El Professor knows all the facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X