Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should it ever be a crime to challenge history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
    Should it ever be discouraged to challenge historical claims?

Should it ever be a crime to have a different opinion regarding historical events?

I'm not talking about using it to incite violence, but simply to do your own research and then state your own opinion?

If so, why?? Why should history,, and moreover the truth, fear scrutiny and further investigation?
    Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
    It's not illegal to have an opinion.

There's no such thing as an incorrect opinion, just one that's different. That said, if you're going to have an opinion the differs so greatly, be prepared to face ridicule.

You can't have such an extreme view and NOT expect some form of criticism.
    Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    He's talking about should it be illegal to question the holyhoax. If your opinion is that the holyhoax is a bunch of nonsense should you go to jail for it.
    Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    It's a difficult one.

I mean, the search for truth is a profound thing, and a noble thing. Inasmuch as it can be unimpeded it should be.

But holocaust deniers and revisionists aren't motivated by the search for truth, they are just seeking confirmation of what they already believe - and for an excuse for their bigotry.

The reason we don't have freedom is because assholes keep fucking it up. Often it is the people who speak the most about freedom who act in a way that guarantees freedoms can't be granted.
    Originally posted by Kosta View Post
    I just think there are way too many crimes which are essentially just thought crimes

This fear of thinking anything controversial is why we are crippled with inaction in Europe atm wth respect to the thousands of extremiste living freely in our countries claiming our welfare and plotting to slit our throats

There comes a point where I think the human race needs to grow a pair, stop making certain beliefs taboo just because they hurt people's feelings and just deal with the situation
    So every single person who questions any aspect of the holyhoax is just motivated by hate and not interested in the truth?
    Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    i don't deny the holocaust, which affected way more than just jewish people, but i question whether if some aspects of it are exaggerated. it irks me how jews have hijacked the entire narrative of WWII for political/zionist purposes.
    Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Holyhoax??

What's that term mean?
    Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Can you please expand on that?
    It is theoretically possible for people to question it and to be interested in the truth, but I don't think this has ever actually occurred.

Oliver Stone: Jewish Control of the Media Is Preventing Free Holocaust Debate

Jewish control of the media is preventing an open discussion of the Holocaust, prominent Hollywood director Oliver Stone told the Sunday Times, adding that the U.S. Jewish lobby was controlling Washington's foreign policy for years.
    "There's a major lobby in the United States," Stone said, adding that "they are hard workers. They stay on top of every comment, the most powerful lobby in Washington."
    Referring to the alleged influence of the powerful Jewish lobby on U.S. foreign policy, Stone said that Israel had distorted "United States foreign policy for years," adding he felt U.S. policy toward Iran was "horrible."
    read more: http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/oliver...ebate-1.304108

You literally go to jail in europe if you question anything about the Jews and holocaust.

Comment

that lobby stone was talking about?

that's who controls american foreign policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job
        There should be a law against certain people appropriating the Ancient Egyptian civilisation like travestyny he thinks he wuz a kang and sheit.

Comment

You know what I love the most about Israel? They try to enforce these laws everywhere they can in the world so that it becomes illegal to deny the holocaust yet Israel refuses to recognize the Armenian genocide.

Comment

It is theoretically possible for people to question it and to be interested in the truth, but I don't think this has ever actually occurred.
            It doesn't matter what the motivation of someone is if they question something, what matters is if they're right. The Holyhoax story falls apart under close inspection.

There were camps. There were jews in those camps and hundreds of thousands of jews died of starvation and disease in the last months of the war but it wasn't six million and it wasn't through gas chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              You know what I love the most about Israel? They try to enforce these laws everywhere they can in the world so that it becomes illegal to deny the holocaust yet Israel refuses to recognize the Armenian genocide.
              And good luck trying to get recognition for the millions of Ukrainians who died in the 1930s thanks to that engineered famine the bolshevik jews created.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                i don't deny the holocaust, which affected way more than just jewish people, but i question whether if some aspects of it are exaggerated. it irks me how jews have hijacked the entire narrative of WWII for political/zionist purposes.
                If you question any aspect of the holyhoax or the magical six million number that is considered holyhoax denial.

Comment

Should it ever be a crime to have a different opinion regarding historical events?

I'm not talking about using it to incite violence, but simply to do your own research and then state your own opinion?

If so, why?? Why should history,, and moreover the truth, fear scrutiny and further investigation?
                  It' all well and good to question everything, especially history. People lie about it all the time to further their agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    that lobby stone was talking about?

that's who controls american foreign policy.
                    very powerful lobby and untouchable of course because of the holocaust. which they exploit to justify any of their actions. wasn't oliver stone cucked into an apology right after he made those comments?

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    You literally go to jail in europe if you question anything about the Jews and holocaust.
                    Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    If you question any aspect of the holyhoax or the magical six million number that is considered holyhoax denial.
                    yep...which itself is ironically fascist.

Comment

maybe we question history so much because the majority of people ie politicians are lying barstewards ; and human beings in general talk ****e. so maybe back in the day of jesus or whatever they where lying kunts anall

Comment

Working...
                      X