No announcement yet.

Carl Froch was right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Froch isn't as good of a boxer as Jacobs so weight isn't an issue with him.

Jacobs has never been regarded as a good boxer, just a good athlete with power.

Froch would have beat Golovkin. Froch isn't getting pushed around, a MW isn't hurting him and he's simply too big for him. People forget Froch had a very effective, long jab when required.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Look at your post history. Yea I'm serious. Go write another thread about how you've changed and you aren't like the "others". I have a very low tolerance for cooning
      what is cooning??? please explain...it seems you refuse to goive anyone who is not black any damn credit EVER!!! and all you do is slam GGG all day everyday..you are just as bad as his racist ass fans

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

Jacobs has never been regarded as a good boxer, just a good athlete with power.

Froch would have beat Golovkin. Froch isn't getting pushed around, a MW isn't hurting him and he's simply too big for him. People forget Froch had a very effective, long jab when required.
        to be fair Jermain Taylor dropped him hard

Comment

I don't like ward you don't see me making multiple posts hating him and talking about him in every reply, ggg haters are INFATUATED they can't get over him it's really sad.

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
            Jesus Christ man, every single one your posts are about GGG
            Don't trip Larr. MotorMouth is already known to not know what a 1, 2 punch is, so don't trip on this non knowledgeable dude says.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Well, love Froch, don't like GGG...but if that was the case he should've fought him.

I woulda had Froch over GGG if it happened. Idk exactly what happened, if there was talks or not, but I vaguely remember Froch turning away from prelim talks. I think it had something to do with weight.

Whatever the case, I think GGG was about to go up, but it didn't happen. Think Froch wanted 170 or something like that.
              First time around, in 2014, there were some talks for a fight in the UK at 168, but Froch chose to retire... I think that last year Froch said he would fight GGG at 172...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                Don't trip Larr. MotorMouth is already known to not know what a 1, 2 punch is, so don't trip on this non knowledgeable dude says.
                36 years and you don't even know what lineal is.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  I don't like ward you don't see me making multiple posts hating him and talking about him in every reply, ggg haters are INFATUATED they can't get over him it's really sad.
                  Honestly I don't see any threads you make. I always get you confused with the other guy who has an A and K in his name. If I'm not on my computer and can't see an AVI, most of you guys are the same to me. There are only a few names I recognize, you aren't one of them. But it's clear you recognize me, thanks for being a fan.

what is cooning??? please explain...it seems you refuse to goive anyone who is not black any damn credit EVER!!! and all you do is slam GGG all day everyday..you are just as bad as his racist ass fans
                  It's obvious you have selective viewing of my posts or selective memory. My damn AVI is a mexican fighter and I'm hard on Crawford. Even picked Postol against him. I'm always criticicizing his resume. But you only see what you want to see.

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  You're obsessed...and what's cooning?
                  And you're always here to bump my threads. Thanks.

Comment

to be fair Jermain Taylor dropped him hard
                    Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
                    36 years and you don't even know what lineal is.
                    I know what it is. But it's better to not know that than what a 1, 2 is.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Honestly I don't see any threads you make. I always get you confused with the other guy who has an A and K in his name. If I'm not on my computer and can't see an AVI, most of you guys are the same to me. There are only a few names I recognize, you aren't one of them. But it's clear you recognize me, thanks for being a fan.

It's obvious you have selective viewing of my posts or selective memory. My damn AVI is a mexican fighter and I'm hard on Crawford. Even picked Postol against him. I'm always criticicizing his resume. But you only see what you want to see.

And you're always here to bump my threads. Thanks.
                      So what's cooning?

Comment

Working...
                      X