Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do we know space is real??? all we have is footage and claims by the elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

larryx is still in shock that's why he can't think staight.. b1tch backed out of our fight..

Comment

Larry be like

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        larryx is still in shock that's why he can't think staight.. b1tch backed out of our fight..
        Oh no you don't. Butler, get the fcuk out of here you walking vagina

Comment

Larry, did you read that thread about eating mushrooms out your yard and decide to try it? Because this is one of those.. tripping on shrooms or acid having "deep" thought type thread, lol.

Comment

You know you can just send a camera up in to space with a balloon, right? The moon landing and most of the images of planets and moons are fake photoshop stuff for the public though.

Comment

You are really funny, bruh. He goes to Houston, you say, "I was going to treat you, but you disrespect me". Then you disappear for the weekend. Come back on some "hey guys, what did I miss?" type sh it, then say, "oh, I wasn't driving an hour and a half to fight". Now, you got the nerve to say Larry was ducking you... pure comedy gold right here

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                You are really funny, bruh. He goes to Houston, you say, "I was going to treat you, but you disrespect me". Then you disappear for the weekend. Come back on some "hey guys, what did I miss?" type sh it, then say, "oh, I wasn't driving an hour and a half to fight". Now, you got the nerve to say Larry was ducking you... pure comedy gold right here
                whats the point of showing your picture with your balding hair that you took in a public restroom?

Comment

and lol at your bling

Comment

Larry would shove his fist thru your butthole all the way to your mouth and use your body as a telescope

Comment

whats the point of showing your picture with your balding hair that you took in a public restroom?
                      Because I don't hide behind anonymity and a computer screen like a lot of so called tough guys around here (like YOU). Because I'm the guy that if a poster wants to show up to Richmond VA, I won't run and hide for the weekend. Anybody can see my face and know who I am. I'm not hard to find and wouldn't run like you, like a little b itch. And quite frankly, since you blurred out your face on the pic you posted, we don't know sh it about your face or hairline, so shut the fuŠK up about a hairline, you hiding on your hometown, scared of another poster, g@y Pacquiao looking, fake ass 6 figure making, baby beamer driving, worried about daycare cost, sissy ass b itch

Comment

Working...
                      X