Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans trying to defend Povetkin after he tested positive makes me sick!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans trying to defend Povetkin after he tested positive makes me sick!

This whole Povetkin Wilder situation is unbelievable! you see all these people here posting crazy stuff trying to defend Povetkin even though he tested positive just to see Wilder lose, it's as if they want the fight now even more that before after they found out the Povetkin has the juice advantage.

The messed up part about this whole story is the fact that almost all these people are actually American, so instead of them supporting their own fighter that's willing to go overseas to fight someone under one of the most corrupt commissions in boxing today and risking being robbed or drugged, they support the foreign guy that already has all the advantages and even go as far as supporting him testing positive! The guy clearly used the substance in late April since all the tests in MArch and early April came back negative.

This is not a drug testing problem, this is something far more messed up than that and everybody knows what I'm talking about here, American fans hate their own fighters and are the first ones to call them cheats and hyperjobs and they are usually the first ones to stop supporting their own fighters after they take a loss, but then these same people turn around and start b1tching about them not taking any risks. And to add insult to injury they give foreign fighters all kinds of passes.

Wilder is African American, racism is greater than nationalism for most of the "fans" you described. Country has nothing to do with it just the color of his skin

Comment

yeah shame on you 'murca

Comment

Povetkin used the substance LONG AFTER the ban.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...parate-reports

Comment

Definitely a weird ass situation. I don't recall a situation where someone got caught for something like this where there was so much passionate defense by many. And I say this as a cat who thinks much of this PED **** is nutty at best & go into devils advocate mode with it often or just consider the fighters side of it often.

Comment

to be honest am pretty neutral in this fight and I can see Povetkin is guilty
            I dont really know how you could be such a die hard supporter for Povetkin if youre from the states, hes a decent fighter with decent skills with practically no personality. (atleast because of language barriers)

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
              to be honest am pretty neutral in this fight and I can see Povetkin is guilty
              I dont really know how you could be such a die hard supporter for Povetkin if youre from the states, hes a decent fighter with decent skills with practically no personality. (atleast because of language barriers)
              Povetkin wasn't getting that support until he became the mandatory for Deontay Wilder, I'm not a fan of either actually but I just don't understand the attitude of these so called fans supporting the foreign fighter that tested positive.

Comment

It's saddening imo that the same people who defended Floyd Mayweather for blatantly cheating and using steroids are the same ones right now chastising Povetkin, It is only then you realize the true agenda that some people really have.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                  Povetkin used the substance LONG AFTER the ban.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...parate-reports
                  January the 1st it was banned...
                  Of this god damn year!

So how was he taking it long after it was banned and how come he only tested for the bare minimum of it?
                  I like Wilder I do but this is a B.S easy ploy to get out of the fight, coward move.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                    January the 1st it was banned...
                    Of this god damn year!

So how was he taking it long after it was banned and how come he only tested for the bare minimum of it?
                    I like Wilder I do but this is a B.S easy ploy to get out of the fight, coward move.
                    Test on 7th of April = Negative
                    8th of April= Negative
                    13th of April= Negative

27th of April= Positive!

5 months after the drug was first banned is a long ass time! Now you're calling Wilder a coward because Povetkin cheated. You'd do anything to see Wilder lose wouldn't you? Even if it means getting in the ring with someone on the juice, I guess you want the fight even more now.

Comment

Working...
                    X