• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: Huracan58

is this your account to troll youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ELHURACAN58

Actually it is, though I dont know why you bother stalking me

BTW sorry for the late answer, I was too busy celebrating Christmas with my family and friends.

Comment

Exposed

Comment

huracan is certainly more passionate about video games easily than he is about boxing, lol, his passion seeems to be video games, lol, i thought it was oppisite but now the truth was exposed, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Comment

Lmao the funny thing is that i didnt even go looking for anything i was on youtube trying to find videos of dulorme and when i saw the comments i thought theres no way i can pass this up lol i gotta show this to the langa

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              huracan is certainly more passionate about video games easily than he is about boxing, lol, his passion seeems to be video games, lol, i thought it was oppisite but now the truth was exposed, lol, nyahahaha
              No its not, problem is most of the boxing videos I favorite get taken down cause of copyright and dissappear from the favorite files.

Video Games on the other hand dont, thats why they stay.

I spend a lot of time between boxingscene and ********boxing, though in ******** I dont post much to stay loyal to the boxing forum I first started in.

I spend lots of time searching boxing facts and records, even the ones that nobody cares about like for example:

Did you know that had Calderon beaten Segura and defended 3 more times, he would have turned in the first boxing champion to have 10 or more title defenses in 2 different weights? Not even JCC Sr. had defended a title in two different weights 10 or more times.

When it comes to boxing triple champs, the US has 15, Mexico has 7 and PR has 6, even though we have at least 60 less champs than you guys.

Jorge Arce is the guy with most interim championships in different divisions.

I know my stuff, and am recognized by friends and family as the go to guy when it comes to boxing, basketball, baseball and american football history.

I've watched boxing since I was 8 years old, my first being Tito-De La Hoya, and ever since I've watched fights even between mexican cab drivers in Boxeo Tecate.

Comment

Originally posted by _AJAX_ View Post
                Lmao the funny thing is that i didnt even go looking for anything i was on youtube trying to find videos of dulorme and when i saw the comments i thought theres no way i can pass this up lol i gotta show this to the langa
                See? Ajax saw the comments in a video about boxing. To tell me I care more about video games than boxing is like saying Icare more about more about my friends than about my mother.

I care about my friends, but I would only give my life for the woman that brought me here.

Comment

......what a lil fruit cake

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    ......what a lil fruit cake
                    Just what do you mean by that?

Comment

Working...
                    X