Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza: "Arum is a Greedy Pig. Bob Is the One Interfering."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True pinoys KNOWS that Bob Arum is an old greedy scumbag.
    I hope MP will open his eyes and ditch that old man and that fool Michael Konz.

Thumbs up 2 Ariza 4 speaking the TRUTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      would not be surprised if he gets axed for this.
      Manny won't let that happen. If Bob trys to fire any of his team, I think Manny will actually step up. Besides does Bob have the power to fire Ariza who is paid by Pac?

Comment

They are all greedy including Floyd Duckfeather jr

Comment

wow arum is really taking damage now. pac says he wants may. koncz on a mission to persuade arum. ariza taking shots at arum also. is it just for the drama or are they being serious about floyd? it's about time these two fight each other.

Comment

I wouldn't bet against it since Manny "The Puppet" obeys Arum at all times. If Arum says he's gotta go Pacquiao won't hesitate to fire him. Ariza may be a loudmouth and talks a lot of BS, his supplements may be questionable but he's one of the best at conditioning boxers.

If Manny axes him his performance in the ring will suffer.

Comment

Ariza went it! Let's see what transpires. What stood out to me was him saying that Koncz isn't trying to meet about a Floyd fight but rather get another Marquez fight for Manny. That BETTER not be the case and Manny needs to start talking up for himself. Kinda got the feeling that Ariza was speaking up for Manny about Arum.

Comment

Damn, Ariza lost it.

It sounds like Bob actually never did try to negotiate. Ariza clearly says in the interview that Bob doesn't want to see Floyd make any money and he can't work with GBP when it comes to Pac.

Wow, according to Bob, he's trying to make the fight. According to Ariza, Bob isn't trying to make the fight. I'm confused?

But in the same breath, Ariza can't put all the blame on Arum. Ariza is on record saying Team Pac goes by the commission, not anyone else.

OST is just as much to blame as Arums greed.

Comment

****ing amazing interview. The truth comes to light. However, Manny has yet to stand up to Bob Arum. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Floydhype isn't a credible source. Did not read.

Comment

LMAO Ariza is an egotistical clown. But that was a hilarious read. He's right about Arum of course but he comes across as pathetic, as per usual. It doesn't surprise me that he thinks working on cuts is within his remit too. And he wants thanks for it

Comment

Working...
                      X