Collapse
No announcement yet.

KNOW THIS: The "SUCKER PUNCH" is Floyd's Historic Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd can never be remembered as a truly ATG fighter in its truest sense, because he is too much remembered for other things, like chicken,ducker, and now sucka puncher and things along that line.
    Great fighter comes way down the line when thinking of Floyd.

Comment

Was going to reply then I realised it was Hugh Grant.

Comment

id say his DUCKING will still be LEGACY forever. lol

Comment

LOL Floyd will go down as a top 10 all time with Pacdroid maybe being a top 50 if he is lucky

Comment

Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
            id say his DUCKING will still be LEGACY forever. lol
            I disagree.

Even though the ducking is Wifebeater's legacy within boxing circles, to the public at large he will always be remembered for the SUCKER PUNCH.

Comment

I don't necessarily blame Floyd for the punch as much as I would blame him for his careful choice of opponent and referee.

The two of those led to the out come as much as Floyd's cheap shot.

Comment

maywehat fought :hatton marquez , ortiz

he ducked pacquiao , cotto, margarito, clottey ..

pacquiao fought them all ... except for 1 ducker

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
                  LOOOOL take it easy bro... i fight here in mexico and i assure you that people hit you while you touch gloves, they just dont have Floyds speed or power to KO you like that. Plus Ortiz should have retaliated with one of himself after the first one.

Still it was a NO CLASS move that i agree.
                  I swear it takes no skill or ability to land a punch when the opponent isnt looking. Im sure a 80 year old non boxer could hit floyd if he wasnt looking.

Comment

These kind of knockouts actually used to happen all the time, it just sucks the way the fight was built up and then it doesn't end well

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
                      Bob Fitzimmons will forever be associated with the "solar plexus punch".

Ali was associated with the "phantom punch" until he achieved things so great that the "phantom punch" got forgotten.

Floyd "Sucker Punch" Mayweather will forever and everlastingly be associated with the "sucker punch".

The "Sucker Punch" is Mayweather's trademark. It is what he will be most remembered for in the decades to come. When people think of the word "sucker punch" they will automatically think of Floyd Mayweather.

Floyd "Sucker Punch" Mayweather will forever be haunted by the stigma of the "sucker punch". The more he tells people to forget it, the more people will think of "sucker punch". The more he justifies or makes excuses about that CHEATING that he did against that CHERRYPICKED bum of an overhyped opponent, the more "SUCKER PUNCH" will be associated with this name.
                      kinda like how your mom is associated with the donkey punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X