Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Trouble continues to chase Floyd Mayweather Jr. The Internal Revenue Service is once again going after the unbeaten boxer for an unpaid sum of money. This time the IRS hit Mayweather with a near $3.4 million dollar tax bill. The amount is related to his earnings from 2009, when he came out of retirement to win a decision over Juan Manuel Marquez, and earned a reported $25 million. The IRS filed a lien for $3,359,279 against Mayweather with the Clark County (Las Vegas, Nevada) Recorder.

[Click Here To Read More]

If this is gonna make him fight again, I don't really mind.

Comment

What an idiot.

Now he has to fight again. Good.

Comment

AH HA! Now that guy will come out the closet...

Comment

Jesus Christ. Floyd needs to get himself a good accountant.

Comment

i'm hoping he fights again sometime soon...all he does is wager on nba games nowadays Oo

Comment

C'mon Floyd! Pay your shit! If I can do it, you can! For a guy who lives in a "big boy" mansion, he surely acts like a child sometimes.

Comment

Here we go again.

Fighters making truckloads of cash doesn't hire a usefull financial advisor. We've seen it all before.

Welcome back in the ranks of the prizefighters Floyd. Vacation's over.

Comment

Not sure hoe much of a dent that will do in his bank account. Wish it was more then we could def see Floyd back in the ring soon.

Comment

Boxing Scene loves to post negative things about Mayweather. Does boxing scene really hate him? or are they trying to feed the legions of filipinos who come to this site to hate on mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                    X