Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markbnlv - "Muhammad Ali was a coward"....listen to this racist mother****er

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Markbnlv - "Muhammad Ali was a coward"....listen to this racist mother****er

Originally posted by Abbey Road View Post
    HAHHAHAH....where are you from??? Deep South i imagine??? ****ing hick, the Vietnam war was incredibly ridiculous and Ali's arguments for not going warrants him a ****ing medal of honour......why the **** would he defend a country which won't even allow him to eat a sandwitch in a restaurant because of his skin colour??? ****ing hillbilly
    Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
    a medal of honor for cowarding out of a war my uncle and father fought in sounds like a ***** to me.
    this mothe****er is calling Muhammad Ali a coward for standing up for what he believed in...nobody pay attention to this moron again

Yeah some people will call Ali a coward for not going to war. I am not one of them.

Comment

I too think Ali should have been a man and fought for his country.

Comment

Originally posted by aficionado12 View Post
        I too think Ali should have been a man and fought for his country.
        Against the Vietnamese?

It's not like America was being invaded or faced strong opposition. They went to war with farmers ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerous Game View Post
          Against the Vietnamese?

It's not like America was being invaded or faced strong opposition. They went to war with farmers ffs.

O dear. Ignorance is strong with this one.

Comment

Anyonewho calls Ali a coward for not fighting against Ho Chi Minh and his Viet Minh is a fool.

Comment

I wouldn't go to war for fat Yanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Jones View Post
                O dear. Ignorance is strong with this one.
                Roger Moore was better..

Comment

i dont care who he had to fight against. why did every other american who was drafted have to go fight, die, get injured, and the like in order to preserve our freedom, but not ali? whether one agree's or not with the govt, and the war does not matter. if you are an american citizen, and u get drafted, you go fight. end of story. don't like it? don't live here.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                    i dont care who he had to fight against. why did every other american who was drafted have to go fight, die, get injured, and the like in order to preserve our freedom, but not ali? whether one agree's or not with the govt, and the war does not matter. if you are an american citizen, and u get drafted, you go fight. end of story. don't like it? don't live here.
                    If he wasn't living in an era of ridiculous racism you would have a point. To us we view Ali as a hero for doing what he did with regards to the war. Like he said, "No Viet Cong ever called him nigger".

Comment

Working...
                    X