No announcement yet.

What do you think created the universe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (or so they say) perfection however isn't.........
    So you're saying perfection isn't up for debate? What seems as perfection for one person is universal for all people?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      So we're part of a super being like white and red blood cells in us?
      thats actualy a pretty cool sounding theory lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
        thats actualy a pretty cool sounding theory lol.
        I agree. Size is relative after all. Would be a ***** to explain a scientist though, like so many else.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          So you're saying perfection isn't up for debate? What seems as perfection for one person is universal for all people?
          Well perfection essentially means 'without fault'. Would you say that a world with disease, famine, wars and murder is perfect?
          Last edited by Mushroom; 07-02-2010, 07:14 AM.

Comment

The universe appeared because it had to, there was too much empty space.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
              Anton Chigurh did
              But if you did where did you come from? Its impossible to answer i mean if your atheist or religious what came before the universe or where did god come from and what was before god and is there anything above god, i mean did god just come from no where? Where did the initial materials required to create the big band theory come from? Are there other gods with other universe’s in different dimension?

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                We'll perfection essentially means 'without fault'. Would you say that a world with disease, famine, wars and murder is perfect?
                Saying the univserse is imperfect because unimportant beings like us suffer from natural selection like every other being that've ever walked the earth or earth's like this one is a small minded view IMO. If the dinosaurs hadn't been wiped out we would've never been on this earth to begin with, is it cruel that the dinosaurs got wiped out and gave rise to, among others, the human race? Also much of the suffering we see are man made and not natural occurences.

Comment

Originally posted by James Bond View Post
                  The universe appeared because it had to, there was too much empty space.
                  but if there was empty space how did anything appear in it if it was empty to begin with? and where did what appeared in it come from?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    my buddy squealpiggy told me GOD created the universe.

that **** breakbeat insists APPLE developed it first and GOD just stole the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
                      but if there was empty space how did anything appear in it if it was empty to begin with? and where did what appeared in it come from?
                      like nothing the stuff in it came from the energy that was maintaining the nothing untill something appeared.

Comment

Working...
                      X