Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham vs. Andre Dirrell Results, Notes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every sport is always bieng accused of being fixed. From the start of this fight and by the expression of Abraham I had a "fixed fight vibe" if anything Abraham/Dirrell are bad actors because I am not a boxing expert but im also not a Casual and it had a funny feeling from the start. Plus, all the Euro VS American crap that the Super Six has going on makes one wonder ....

Comment

• A lot of posters are very emotionally invested in having European boxing be superior to American boxing. That's why after both the Ward-Kessler and Dirrell-Abraham fights you see so many excuses and hate directed at the American boxers.

People just can't handle it when their European heros are exposed as one dimensional.

To be fair, I also see a lot of European posters that are being objective and giving Dirrell the credit he deserves. Also criticizing Abraham for the foul. That's how you can tell who the real boxing fans are--they don't care about nationality and respect the better man regardless of where he comes from.

Comment

• fIXED LOL, LOL , LOL ,LOL YOU AR A IDIOT

Comment

• Originally posted by danj.lizotte View Post
          was about to get knocked the **** out and he dropped to the ground like he always does and got caught, NOT EVEN ABRAHAMS FAULT WHY DOES THIS KID ALWAYS FALL TO THE GROUND? he did it in the froch fight too!
          He clearly slipped! I believe that was abraham's corner, water makes the logo's slippery. But that was clearly a sign from frustration from abraham as he couldnt tag him with major punches. And i dont know how much that chopping hook affected andre but it caught him square and rocked his head pretty good. So i'm giving andre the benefit of the doubt. But the DQ was well deserved. thats worst than a low blow.

Comment

Working...
          X