Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Embarrassed Myself By Making Joshua Accusation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not another non-boxing related article on the loonie that is Khan. He just shot himself in the foot by using the word "detox". He's clearly an alcoholic.

Why any man would choose to sell stories to rags like a ***** instead of banking on the crazy amount of interest that is shown if he even farts as BoxingScene always proves is beyond me. Cash in on the interest, the hate and then both you and that bum bandit Brook can **** off out of boxing.

Man, I always say this but I'm seriously sick of reading such non-boxing related **** on BoxingScene and it's always Khan. No wonder Khan became so rich and the envy of most boxers of his generation because people show him so much interest over nothing.

What's the most poisonous Spider or Snake Australia have to offer?

Comment

Khan is hilarious

Comment

Juicin J cuckolded Khan. Amir's baby is gonna have all kinds of birth defects after Khan's wife got that heavyweight d all night long.

Comment

How about we dont **** on a guy whos humbling himself in front of the world. It takes guts to admit you ****ed up

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            How about we dont **** on a guy whos humbling himself in front of the world. It takes guts to admit you ****ed up
            I'm with you on that pal but seriously just look at where the article is sourced from. A rag. He's obviously sold his "humbling" to a dirty rag. The Daily Mirror.

That's how the money comes pouring in when you go on I'm A Celebrity. The pay on that show is weak BUT you can sell stories to every rag out there for huge fees which easily piles up into an obscene amount. I believe Haye was paid 600k for an exclusive with OK! Magazine when he got out of the jungle.

I just want boxing news on a boxing forum.

Comment

Not even sure that makes the top 5 of most embarrassing khan moments.

Comment

'...so I kinda embarrassed myself'. Kinda? Don't be so shy, you fken ******ed yourself into our eyes, lol!

Comment

Another nonsense bullshˇt article non related to boxing

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    Thats the sex tape that leaked. Dude is a weirdo for sure.
                    Woooooww!! Man I didn't know that. You're right that's over the top weird! He's a real clown.

Comment

Khan p4p boxings biggest tosser followed by wilder then mayweather he even out does the other muslim moron from the uk nazeem hamed only other boxer in the history of boxing to be a bigger bell end is chris eubank sr

Comment

Working...
                      X