Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Military coup in Zimbabwe. Mugabe ousted.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
    Whatever political demise occurs in the world chances are high it's set up by the UK, US and Israel coalition. Has always been like that, those countries are always run by pure devils.
    lets go with this.....

you have the mentioned devils vs devils who dgaf

one ''devil'' takes but also brings hope for a future.

the other ''devil'' takes and takes until theres nothing left. fnck a future.

there are no clean men of power.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      He's a puppet for the West
      How did you come to this conclusion? He was a leader, along with Mugabe in Zimbabwes war, which was backed by China. Hes been high in Zimbabwes government for decades, whos best friend is China. He was the militarys man in the Zimbabwe government, who got annoyed when Mugabe kicked him out, and so asked for Chinas backing to oust Mugabe.

A few left over white farmers from colonial times isn't representative of having ties to the west. $60 billion Chinese loans and 10,000 Chinese businesses in sub-Saharan Africa is where the ties lie.

The West has had no power in sub-Saharan Africa in decades.

I was in Kenya 12 years ago, talking to the people and them saying how happy they were the Chinese companies were finally building roads throughout the country. Everywhere trucks with Chinese writing on the side. But the cost is theyre taking all their natural resources. Time will tell if it was all worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi
        Any regime in the middle east who don't deal with the west block is bound to be dissolved: Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, specific African countries, you've seen what happened to these countries right? and Iran along with Bahrain and Qatar waiting their turn. Today US officially, not behind doors or theory, arming the same Kurdish forces who pass the border and run serious terrorist agenda in Turkey.
        as if there were/are any kind dictators.....

Comment

I would bet about 100$ it will turn into a poophole like every other Black run country in about 10 years time....

But maybe I will be pleasantly surprised and it won't be the typical Black fail nation...Maybe it will actually progress into the 21st century like the Western World...Unlike most racists I actually hope that poorer countries/peoples succeed....It just annoys me that the media glorifies them so much when they don't deserve it...
          Last edited by animalfan10; 11-17-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            He didn't dig his country into a grave. Sanctions are used to economically cripple a country and that's what happened to Zim.

So according to you it's perfectly fine to steal land by force, rape, pillage, and plunder
            but it's wrong to take back the land form the thieves.
            If it vastly improves the (eventual) outcome/standards of living of that country??? Yes absolutely...Who gives a fuk if a bunch of primitive knuckle heads laid claim to any land (and did absolutely nothing with it) and then got there ass kicked and the land turned into a far better place for all inhabitants....What matters is how a land progresses and how it operates in modern times...

Australia being the perfect example...It was "Stolen" by the British and now has the 2nd highest Human Development Score on the Human Development Index...If it was still "owned" by those primitive knuckledragging Native Australians it would probably be like Papua New Guinea....and nobody would want to live there...

Look at South Africa for ****s sake....It 10x's more of a fail under Black rule in 2017 than it ever was under Apartheid....Even through Apartheid was wrong it was still 10x's better than the current state of the country...
            Last edited by animalfan10; 11-17-2017, 07:17 PM.

Comment

There seems to be a chinese connection

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/17/africa...acy/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                as if there were/are any kind dictators.....
                so why the U.S support Soeharto the indonesian dictator for 36 years?? oh right... he let them u.s corporations mine indonesian gold, oil and natural gas.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  so why the U.S support Soeharto the indonesian dictator for 36 years?? oh right... he let them u.s corporations mine indonesian gold, oil and natural gas.
                  why ask me

when you obviously have the ''answer''

Comment

It will stay a failure like any other Black run nation lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X