Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson January Return Postponed, Opponent Not Clear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson January Return Postponed, Opponent Not Clear

Promoter Yvon Michel of GYM was forced to postpone his planned event that was scheduled for January 27 at the Videotron Quebec Centre in Canada. The card was going to be headlined by WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson. But there appears to be a conflict with Showtime and Premier Boxing Champions - who plan to stage another event on that particular date.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-16-2017, 12:13 AM.

Yes, but apparently this is due to Showtime and a conflict in their schedule. It seems like the fight will still be against Eleider Alvarez contrary to some rumors, but at a later date.

Comment

Honestly, I dislike Adonis so much I would love to fight him myself. I am 170 but trust me, if he would agree to fight me, I would go up 5 pounds and beat the **** out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Yes, but apparently this is due to Showtime and a conflict in their schedule. It seems like the fight will still be against Eleider Alvarez contrary to some rumors, but at a later date.
        Mikey Garcia date also.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson January Return Postponed, Opponent Not Clear

Promoter Yvon Michel of GYM was forced to postpone his planned event that was scheduled for January 27 at the Videotron Quebec Centre in Canada. The card was going to be headlined by WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson. But there appears to be a conflict with Showtime and Premier Boxing Champions - who plan to stage another event on that particular date.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

WBC isn't getting money from Stevenson if hasn't mandatories for years, is it? The organization is a joke. Stiverne mandatory? Ortiz still #1? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              Mikey Garcia date also.
              3 year ago mikey wouldnt have got a date over adonis...but it is wat it is today...the perception of him ducking kov killed him..and even when we found out it was kov ducking purse bids no one came back..they stuck with kov...this is some bs bc adonis brings way more excitiment in the ring than mikey...

that's just reall adonis would have killed broner and made him go away...mikey let broner make it

Comment

Adonis Stevenson is a joke and a disgrace to the sport. Haitians should be embarrassed of him.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                  3 year ago mikey wouldnt have got a date over adonis...but it is wat it is today...the perception of him ducking kov killed him..and even when we found out it was kov ducking purse bids no one came back..they stuck with kov...this is some bs bc adonis brings way more excitiment in the ring than mikey...

that's just reall adonis would have killed broner and made him go away...mikey let broner make it
                  stevenson had the option of taking the same exact deal but on hbo. he refused so he was the one ducking. that should tell you all you need to know about him ever wanting the fight. just look at his last 5 opponents. that should tell you what hes up to. making easy guaranteed money

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                    Adonis Stevenson is a joke and a disgrace to the sport. Haitians should be embarrassed of him.
                    so what was mikey garcia when he took 3 years off?
                    u do realize showtime gave his date to mikey garcia

garcia easter over stevenson jack

im not a fan of that

Comment

Working...
                    X