Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wlad is a great win for Joshua then Oscar,Mosley,Manny were elite wins for floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Man up to what?
    man up to fighting him

you bully people on here, claim youll beat them and then do nothing, you tried the same **** with me till I punked you

so man up or stfu

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      man up to fighting him

you bully people on here, claim youll beat them and then do nothing, you tried the same **** with me till I punked you

so man up or stfu
      you punked me??? how?

Comment

• God these guys are ugly .. I️ guess I’m down to watch a bum fight .. live stream it

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          which woudl you rather be, dumb and humble, or the arrogant expert?
          You coming across as quite overbearing.

You've proven your that you are no need to go on.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            He wasn't the favourite against Joshua.

Ok and Mosley looked pretty good in the Margarito fight aswell.

Wlad's last 2 fights he fought Jennings and looked lack luster and then lost CLEARLY to Fury then had almost 2 years out the ring.

The same **** you are critsizing for other fighters.

Double standard.

So refresh on on those Odds.
            I was betting on the fight, and both fighters were odds on.

Was this the same Margarito that was weight drained after he lose about 20lbs in 6 weeks, and the same Margarito that got caught with loaded wraps? A fight over a year and a half before Floyd? Where Mosley had two fights fall through and had been training camp for 6 months?

Can you also remind me how the bookmakers had the odds in 2009 for Mayweather Pacquiao compared to 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              I agree the opponents arent a million miles off, but I think you need to take into context Joshua's inexperience. This was his first top 10 opponent and it was past prime ATG in Wlad Klitschko. Mayweather was prime for ODLH and Mosley and he was at a similar stage in his career to Pac when they fought, if not a bit fresher.

So I think the opponents are comparable, but the scenario of the actual fight favours Joshua's win in terms of how impressive it was.
              I disagree.

I don't think Floyd was at his peak against Mosley firstly and secondly having an up and down war with that version or Wlad I don't think is overly impressive.

Although you have a point in regards to his inexperience.

I wasn't comparing the fights anyway.
              Last edited by IronDanHamza; 11-14-2017, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Wlad had just got dominated and was out for almost 2 years and was 41

Mosley was p4p #3 and WBA champ

Manny was p4p#2 and WBO champ

Oscar was WBC champ at 154

so what am i missing here? all were way younger then Wlad and not coming off of dominating losses
                Larry bringing the heat. Great post!

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  So refresh on on those Odds.
                  I was betting on the fight, and both fighters were odds on.

Was this the same Margarito that was weight drained after he lose about 20lbs in 6 weeks, and the same Margarito that got caught with loaded wraps? A fight over a year and a half before Floyd? Where Mosley had two fights fall through and had been training camp for 6 months?

Can you also remind me how the bookmakers had the odds in 2009 for Mayweather Pacquiao compared to 2015
                  I know for a fact Klitschko wasn't the favourite because when I saw he was the underdog I put money on him.

Ok but again that's just highlighting your ridiculous double standard. Mosley didn't fight for a year and a half after destroying "the most feared man on the planet" well Klitschko hadn't fought in LONGER after getting clearly beaten by Tyson Fury. So, yeah.

Mosley had 1 fight fall through not two, exactly the same as Wlad when he fought Joshua. Yet again a double standard.

Mayweather has always been the betting favourite over Pacquaio.

Comment

Wlad had just got dominated and was out for almost 2 years and was 41

Mosley was p4p #3 and WBA champ

Manny was p4p#2 and WBO champ

Oscar was WBC champ at 154

so what am i missing here? all were way younger then Wlad and not coming off of dominating losses
                    Mosley, manny, and OSCAR were waaaay past it when Floyd fought them..so similar

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I know for a fact Klitschko wasn't the favourite because when I saw he was the underdog I put money on him.

Ok but again that's just highlighting your ridiculous double standard. Mosley didn't fight for a year and a half after destroying "the most feared man on the planet" well Klitschko hadn't fought in LONGER after getting clearly beaten by Tyson Fury. So, yeah.

Mosley had 1 fight fall through not two, exactly the same as Wlad when he fought Joshua. Yet again a double standard.

Mayweather has always been the betting favorite over Pacquaio.
                      "The Most Feared Man on the planet" Mayweather certainly thought so. I see how you skipped over the handwraps stuff before the fight.

Also Mosley had lost several of his recent fights. Wlad had gone on the one of the longest unbeaten champion runs in all of boxing history before Fury.

Can you remember the odds you got on Klitschko? Obviously the odds in the UK market would not have been as good as somewhere neutral.

Didn't Mosley have a fight fall through in October and then Berto in Jan/Feb

Do you remember the odds for Pacquiao vs Mayweather in 2009?

Comment

Working...
                      X